After months of painstaking research, we have the definitive answer to which women get googled the most on Google in 2010. With so many popular women in this world, only a select few have something special that makes them rise above the rest. It’s often magical and something you can’t put a finger on. You’ll enjoy viewing them as much as we enjoyed putting it together. Check out the list to find out which woman is number one. Lets view these popular women of the world. Enjoy this post!
Top 50 Women – Photo Gallery
50. Hilary Duff – Hilary Erhard Duff is an American actress and singer. After working in local theater plays and television commercials in her childhood, Duff gained fame for playing the title role in the Disney Channel television series Lizzie McGuire.
49. Betty White – American actress, comedienne,author, and former game-show host,won seven Emmy awards and received 20 Emmy nominations, Betty Marion White is an American actress, comedienne, author, and former game-show host. She is known for her television roles as Sue Ann Nivens on The Mary Tyler Moore Show and Rose Nylund on The Golden Girls.
48. Lily Allen – English recording artist, talk show host, and actress,Allen a nomination at the Grammy Awards, BRIT Awards and MTV Video Music Awards, She began hosting her own talk show. Lily Rose Beatrice Allen is an English recording artist, talk show host, and actress. In her teenage years, her musical tastes evolved from glam rock to alternative. She received 41 awards. Afterwards, she created several demo songs, and near the end of 2005, she created a profile on MySpace, where she made some of her recordings public.
47. Sarah Jessica Parker – Sarah Jessica Parker is an American film, television, and theater actress and producer. She is best known for her leading role as Carrie Bradshaw on the HBO television series Sex and the City (1998–2004), for which she won four Golden Globe Awards, three Screen Actors Guild Awards, and two Emmy Awards.
46. Ashley Tisdale – Ashley Michelle Tisdale is an American actress and singer who rose to prominence portraying the candy-counter girl Maddie Fitzpatrick in Disney Channel’s The Suite Life of Zack & Cody and the female antagonist Sharpay Evans in the High School Musical film series.
45. Vanessa Hudgens – Vanessa Anne Hudgens is an American actress and singer. As an actress, she guest starred in television shows like Quintuplets, Still Standing, The Brothers García, Drake & Josh, and The Suite Life of Zack & Cody. On December 12, 2008, Hudgens was ranked 20 in the list of Forbes “High Earners Under 30″, having reported to have an estimated earnings of $3 million in 2008. She was number 62 at FHM’s Sexiest Women in the World of 2008 and number 42 in the 2009 list.
44. Demi Moore – Demi Moore, is an American actress. Demi Moore won the Academy Awards in 1989, After the commercial success of Ghost, Moore was given more prominent roles in A Few Good Men, Indecent Proposal, Disclosure, and The Hunchback of Notre Dame for which she was the first actress to reach the $10 million salary mark.
43. Marilyn Monroe – Marilyn Monroe, born Norma Jeane Mortenson, but baptized Norma Jeane Baker, was an American actress, singer and model. Her production company, Marilyn Monroe Productions, released The Prince and the Showgirl (1957), for which she received a BAFTA Award nomination and won a David di Donatello award. She received a Golden Globe Award for her performance in Some Like It Hot.
42. Sonam Kapoor – Sonam Kapoor is an Indian film actress who appears in Bollywood films. Before starting her career off as an actress, Kapoor worked as an assistant under Sanjay Leela Bhansali, and assisted him during the making of his film, Black. Critic Rajeev Masand commented, Sonam Kapoor is the revelation in Delhi 6. She’s a firecracker performer, instinctive and uninhibited in what isn’t even a conventional female lead.
41. Mehwish Hayat – Mehwish Hayat is one of the most beautiful, hot and bold actress Pakistan Showbiz Industry. She was born in Lahore Punjab, Pakistan. She is representing youth of Pakistan in this compaign. She is trying to to make the right image of Pakistan and its people in the whole world. Mehwish Hayaat is voted as 9th sexiest and hot Asian woman in the world on the list of Eastern Eye 2008.
40. Heidi Montag – Heidi Blair Pratt is an American reality television personality and singer. She is known for starring on the former MTV reality series The Hills. Heidi’s first studio album, Superficial, was independently released on January 11, 2010.
39. Jennifer Aniston – Jennifer Joanna Aniston is an American actress, film director and producer. She gained worldwide recognition in the 1990s for portraying Rachel Green in the television sitcom Friends, a role which earned her an Emmy Award, a Golden Globe Award, and a Screen Actors Guild Award.
38. Ciara – Ciara Princess Harris who performs under the mononym Ciara, is an American recording artist, dancer, actress, and fashion model. In 2004 Ciara released her debut album Goodies which spawned the number one hits “Goodies” and “1, 2 Step”, selling over five million copies worldwide and certified triple platinum in the United States.
37. Kristen Stewart – Kristen Jaymes Stewart is an American actress. She is best known for playing Bella Swan in The Twilight Saga. She has also starred in films such as Panic Room. She won 11 awards.
36. Kareena Kapoor – She often informally referred to as Bebo, is an Indian actress who appears in Bollywood films. During her career, Kapoor has received five Filmfare Awards and has been noted for her performances in a range of film genres; these include her work from contemporary romantic dramas to comedies, period films to major Bollywood productions, as well as less publicised independent films.
35. Fergie – The Black Eyed Peas would enjoy further success with the release of their third album with Ferguson, they attained their first string of Billboard Hot 100 number one songs.
34. Adriana Lima – Adriana Francesca Lima is a Brazilian model, best known as a Victoria’s Secret Angel since 2000, and as a spokesmodel for Maybelline cosmetics from 2003 to 2009. In 2006, Lima ranked as the fifth highest paid supermodel. In 2007 and 2008, she ranked as the world’s fourth highest paid supermodel by Forbes Magazine.
33. Pamela Anderson – Pamela Denise Anderson is a Canadian American actress, model, producer, author, activist, and former showgirl, known for her roles on the television series Home Improvement, Baywatch, and V.I.P.
32. Christina Aguilera – Christina María Aguilera is an American pop singer, songwriter, dancer and actress. Aguilera first appeared on national television in 1990 as a contestant on the Star Search program, and went on to star in Disney Channel’s television series The Mickey Mouse Club from 1993–1994. Aguilera signed to RCA Records after recording “Reflection” for the film Mulan.
31. Jessica Alba – Jessica Marie Alba is an American television and film actress. Alba rose to prominence as the lead actress in the television series Dark Angel (2000–2002). Alba is considered a sex symbol and often generates media attention for her looks. She appears frequently on the “Hot 100″ section of Maxim and was voted number one on AskMen.com’s list of “99 Most Desirable Women” in 2006, as well as “Sexiest Woman in the World” by FHM in 2007.
30. Sandra Bullock – Sandra Annette Bullock is an American actress who rose to fame in the 1990s, after roles in successful films such as Speed and While You Were Sleeping. In 2007, she was ranked as the 14th richest female celebrity with an estimated fortune of $85 million. In 2009, Bullock starred in the most financially successful films of her career, The Proposal and The Blind Side. Bullock was awarded a Golden Globe Award for Best Actress, a Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Leading Role, and the Academy Award for Best Actress, for her role as Leigh Anne Tuohy in The Blind Side.
29. Priyanka Chopra – Priyanka Chopra is an Indian actress and former Miss World. Before starting her acting career, she worked as a model and gained fame after winning the Miss World title in 2000. The following year, she made her Bollywood film debut with The Hero: Love Story of a Spy and followed it with the hit Andaaz, for which she won a Filmfare Best Female Debut Award. Chopra earned a Filmfare Best Actress Award and a National Film Award for Best Actress for her portrayal of a model in Fashion (2008) and has thus established herself as one of the leading contemporary actresses in Bollywood.
28. Michelle Obama – Michelle LaVaughn Robinson Obama is the wife of the 44th and incumbent President of the United States, Barack Obama, and is the first African-American First Lady of the United States. Subsequently, she worked as part of the staff of Chicago mayor Richard M. Daley, and for the University of Chicago Medical Center.
27. Kim Kardashian – Kimberly Noel “Kim” Kardashian is an American celebutante, socialite, television personality, producer, actress, and model. She is widely known for a sex tape with her former boyfriend Ray J and her E! reality series which she shares with her family, Keeping Up with the Kardashians.
26. Katy Perry – Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson better known by the stage name Katy Perry, is an American singer – songwriter, musician and actress. She became known for wearing unconventional style of dress, often combining bold colors and vintage fashion.
25. Aishwarya Rai – Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is an Indian actress and former Miss World. Before starting her acting career, she worked as a model and gained fame after winning the Miss World title in 1994. She won 15 awards. She can communicate in several languages, including her mother tongue Tulu, as well as Hindi, English, Marathi and Tamil. In 2003 she became the first Indian actress to be a jury member at the Cannes Film Festival. Rai is the brand ambassador for The Eye Bank Association of India’s nationwide campaign to promote eye donation in India.
24. Lindsay Lohan – Lindsay Lohan is an American actress, pop singer and model. She began her career as a child fashion model before making her motion picture debut in Disney’s 1998 remake of The Parent Trap at the age of 11.
23. Mariah Carey – Mariah Carey is an American Pop/R&B singer-songwriter, record producer and actress. In 2008, Carey earned her eighteenth number one single on the Hot 100, the most for any solo artist. Aside from her commercial accomplishments, she has earned five Grammy Awards and is known for her five-octave vocal range, power, melismatic style and use of the whistle register.
22. Jessica Simpson – Jessica Ann Simpson is an American singer, actress, television personality and fashion designer who rose to fame in 1999. She has achieved seven Billboard Top 40 hits, three gold and two Multi- Platinum RIAA certified studio albums, four of which have reached the top 10 on the US Billboard 200. She has sold 20 million records worldwide. Simpson has a total of records sales in Australia of more than 426,000 copies and was ranked in the 113 on the 1000 artists chart of ARIA Music Decade Charts (1980–2010). In 2009, Billboard named Simpson as the 95th overall best Artists of the Decade. Simpson also was ranked at number 86 on Billboard 200 Artists, solely based on album sales.
21. Sarah Palin – Sarah Louise Palin is an American politician, author, speaker, and political news commentator who was the youngest person and the first woman elected Governor of Alaska. she was the first Alaskan on the national ticket of a major party, as well as the first female vice – presidential nominee of the Republican Party.
20. Oprah – Oprah Gail Winfrey is an American television host, actress, producer, and philanthropist, best known for her self-titled, multi-award winning talk show, which has become the highest-rated program of its kind in history. She has been ranked the richest African American of the 20th century, the greatest black philanthropist in American history, and was once the world’s only black billionaire. She is also, according to some assessments, the most influential woman in the world.
19. Janet Jackson – Janet Damita Jo Jackson, She is well known by Singer, songwriter, dancer, record producer, and actress. American recording artist and actress. Born in Gary, Indiana, and raised in Encino, Los Angeles, she is the youngest child of the Jackson family of musicians. She first performed on stage with her family at the age of seven, and started her career as an actress with the variety television series The Jacksons in 1976. In addition to receiving recognition for the innovation in her albums, choreography, music videos, and prominence on MTV, Jackson was acknowledged as a role model for her socially conscious lyrics.
18. Scarlett Johansson – Scarlett Johansson is an American actress and singer. Johansson made her film debut in the 1994 film North and was later nominated for the Independent Spirit Award for Best Female Lead for her performance in 1996′s Manny & Lo. Johansson rose to fame with her roles in 1998′s The Horse Whisperer and 2001′s Ghost World.
She made the transition to adult roles with her performances in Sofia Coppola’s Lost in Translation, for which she won a BAFTA Award, and Girl with a Pearl Earring, both of which earned her Golden Globe Award nominations in 2003. On May 20, 2008, Johansson debuted as a vocalist on her first album, Anywhere I Lay My Head, which included cover versions of Tom Waits songs. Her second album, Break Up, with Pete Yorn was released in September 2009.
17. Tina Fey – Tina Fey complete name “Elizabeth Stamatina Fey” popular as Actress, comedian, writer, and producer. She has received seven Emmy Awards, three Golden Globe Awards, four Screen Actors Guild Awards, and four Writers Guild of America Awards. she was co-anchor of the show’s Weekend Update segment. After leaving SNL in 2006, she created the television series called 30 Rock, a situation comedy loosely based on her experiences at SNL. In the series, Fey portrays the head writer of a fictional sketch comedy series. In 2004, Fey made her film debut as writer and co-star of the teen comedy Mean Girls. In 2008, she starred in the comedy film Baby Mama, alongside Amy Poehler. In 2009, Fey won an Emmy Award for her satirical portrayal of Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin in a guest appearance on SNL.
16. Keira Knightley – Keira Christina Knightley began her career as a child and came to international prominence in 2003 after co-starring in the films Bend It Like Beckham and Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl. Knightley has appeared in several Hollywood films and earned nominations for the Academy Award for Best Actress and Golden Globe Award for Best Actress for her role as Elizabeth Bennet in Joe Wright’s 2005 adaptation of Jane Austen’s novel Pride and Prejudice. Two years later she again was nominated for the Golden Globe Award for Best Actress, as well as the BAFTA Award for Best Actress in a Leading Role for her performance in Atonement.
15. Jennifer Lopez – Jennifer Lynn Lopez, often nicknamed J.Lo, is an American actress, singer, record producer, dancer, fashion designer and television producer. Lopez’s first leading role was in the biographical film Selena (1997), in which she earned an ALMA Award for Outstanding Actress. To date, Lopez has sold over 25 million albums worldwide. Lopez was ranked the 27th Artist of the 2000–10 decade by Billboard.
14. Megan Fox – Megan Denise Fox is an American actress and model. Fox is considered a sex symbol and frequently appears in men’s magazine “Hot” lists. She was listed 18, 16, 2, and 5 on Maxim magazine’s yearly Hot 100 list in 2007, 2008, 2009, and 2010 respectively, while FHM readers voted her the “Sexiest Woman in the World” in 2008. She ranked number one on Moviefone’s “The 25 Hottest Actors Under 25″ in 2008.
13. Katrina Kaif – Katrina Kaif is an actress and former model who appears in Indian films, mainly in the Hindi-language film industry. She has also appeared in Telugu, and Malayalam films. She got first place in sexiest Asian woman in the world by Eastern Eye 2008.
12. Taylor Swift – Taylor Alison Swift is an American country pop singer-songwriter and actress. In 2008, her albums sold a combined four million copies, making her the best-selling musician of the year in the United States, according to Nielsen SoundScan. Forbes ranked Swift 2009′s 69th-most powerful celebrity with earnings of $18 million and 2010′s 12th-most powerful celebrity with earnings of $45 million. In January 2010 Nielsen SoundScan listed Swift as the top-selling digital artist in music history with over 28 million digital tracks sold. As of March 2010[update], she has sold over 13 million albums worldwide.
11. Shakira – Shakira Isabel Mebarak Ripoll known professionally as Shakira is a Colombian singer, songwriter, musician, record producer, dancer, and philanthropist who emerged in the music scene of Colombia and Latin America in the early 1990s. Shakira’s “Waka Waka (This Time for Africa)”, was chosen as the official song for the 2010 FIFA World Cup, along with its Spanish language version, titled “Waka Waka”. The song has received generally positive critical reception, and has become a worldwide smash hit, selling more than 4 million copies worldwide, becoming the biggest selling World Cup song of all time. Her seventh studio album, the bilingual Sale el Sol, was released October 19, 2010.
10. Angelina Jolie – Angelina Jolie Voight, is an American actress. She has received an Academy Award, two Screen Actors Guild Awards, and three Golden Globe Awards. Jolie promotes humanitarian causes, and is noted for her work with refugees as a Goodwill Ambassador for the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR). She has been cited as one of the world’s most attractive people, as well as the world’s “most beautiful” woman, titles for which she has received substantial media attention.
9. Avril Lavigne – Avril Ramona Lavigne is a Canadian singer-songwriter, fashion designer, and actress. By the age of 15, she had appeared on stage with Shania Twain, and by 16, Lavigne had signed a recording contract with Arista, now RCA Records. Record executive Antonio “L.A.” Reid offered her a two-album deal worth more than $2 million.
8. Paris Hilton – Paris Whitney Hilton is an American socialite, heiress, media personality, model, singer, author, fashion designer and actress. She is an example of the modern phenomenon of the ‘celebutante’, the celebrity who rises to fame not because of their talent or work but because of their wealth and controversial lifestyle.
7. Miley Cyrus – Miley Ray Cyrus is an American actress and pop singer. She achieved wide fame for her role as Miley Stewart/Hannah Montana on the Disney Channel sitcom Hannah Montana. In 2008, Cyrus earned $25 million, up from her earnings of $18 million in 2007, and was ranked number 35 on Forbes magazine’s “Celebrity 100″ list. Parade magazine reported she was the richest teenage celebrity and that her franchise would be worth approximately $1 billion by the end of the year.
6. Beyonce Knowles – Beyoncé Giselle Knowles, often known simply as Beyonce, is an American Pop/R&B singer, songwriter, actress and fashion designer. In 2010, Forbes ranked Knowles at number two on its list of the 100 Most Powerful and Influential Celebrities in the world; she was also listed as the most powerful and influential musician in the world. Time also included Knowles on its list of the “100 Most Influential People in the World”.
5. Britney Spears – Britney Jean Spears is an American recording artist and entertainer. Spears has sold over 100 million records worldwide, making her one of the best-selling music artists. According to the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA), she is the eighth top-selling female artist in the United States, with 32 million certified albums. Spears is also recognized as the best-selling female artist of the first decade of the 21st century, as well as the fifth overall. She was ranked the 8th Artist of the 2000–10 decade by Billboard. In June 2010, Spears was ranked sixth on Forbes list of the 100 Most Powerful and Influential celebrities in the world; she is also ranked as the third most powerful musician in the world.
4. Rihanna – Robyn Rihanna Fenty, better known as simply Rihanna, is a Barbadian pop/R&B recording artist and songwriter. As of July 23, 2010, Rihanna has sold approximately 5,563,000 album units in the US. She has received several accolades, including the 2007 World Music Awards for World’s Best-Selling Pop Female Artist and Female Entertainer of the Year, as well as the 2008 American Music Awards for Favorite Soul/R&B Female Artist and Favorite Pop/Rock Female Artist. She serves as one of Barbados’s honorary cultural ambassadors. In January 2010, Rihanna received two Grammy Awards for Jay-Z’s 2009 single “Run This Town”.
3. Kesha Sebert – Kesha Rose Sebert better known by the mononym Kesha, is an American pop singer, rapper and songwriter. Her debut album, Animal, was released in January 2010 and debuted at number one in the US. By September, Kesha had sold two million albums worldwide.
2. Madonna – Madonna is an American recording artist, actress and entrepreneur. She won critical acclaim and a Golden Globe Award for Best Actress in Motion Picture Musical or Comedy for her role in Evita (1996), but has received harsh feedback for other film roles. Madonna’s other ventures include being a fashion designer, children’s book author, film director and producer, and owner of her own recording company Maverick corporation, as a joint venture with Time Warner. She has been acclaimed as a businesswoman, and in 2007, she signed an unprecedented US $120 million contract with Live Nation. Madonna has sold more than 300 million records worldwide and is recognized as the world’s top-selling female recording artist of all time by the Guinness World Records.
1. Lady GaGa – Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta, better known by her stage name Lady Gaga, is an American pop singer. Gaga was ranked the 73rd Artist of the 2000–10 decade by Billboard. As of August 2010, Gaga has sold more than 15 million albums and 51 million singles worldwide. In May 2010, Time magazine included Gaga in its annual Time 100 list of the most influential people in the world. In June 2010, Forbes listed Gaga fourth on its list of the 100 Most Powerful and Influential celebrities in the world; she is also ranked as the second most powerful musician in the world. In October 2010, Forbes placed Gaga at number seven on their annual list of the World’s 100 Most Powerful Women.