Chest acne can attack anyone who is 11 years of age and above, whether it be a male or female. Chest acne treatment is fine and it works wonders for people who are able to persist with medication. Though chest acne treatment is now possible; no one has of yet defined the exact cause of the same or why it affects the people that it does and not the others.
Chest acne treatment has been known to work with some people while it refused to work in the others but perhaps the best thing is that medics are working round the clock to define the mysteries that surround chest acne treatment. For starters, there has been an improved output of medicines and tablets that deal with chest acne treatment.
Acne can not be cured completely but good news is that you can prevent and control the acne condition by proper and regular treatment. There are two approaches to treat chest acne; one is to treat already present chest acnes and second approach is to prevent the formation of chest acne.
Chest acne is one of the most irritating conditions in women especially as they want dress in swim wear even when the conditions require it to be so because no woman wants to let others know that she suffers from chesty acne. It is a cause of great discomfort to many people; and over the years there has been a frantic search for chest acne’ cure. People have been known to try all kinds of cures even in the traditional settings among the natural ingredients that have been claimed to cure chest acne.
How to Prevent Chest Acne?
If your skin is prone to acne, you can control and prevent the chest acne by following proper measures. Taking care of hygiene is very important for preventing acne formation. Keep the skin pores clean.
Wash immediately acne-prone areas just after high perspiration. Avoid application of excessive powders, deodorants or lotions on the chest. All of these products can block the skin pores and cause acne.
Treatment For Getting Rid Of Chest Acne:
- Peel and cut an apple and a cucumber and blend them in one tablespoon of honey and one tablespoon of yogurt. Apply this mixture on the chest and after half an hour, wash off with warm water.
- Mix nettle and rosemary in warm water and have a bath with the same. Use it regularly to successfully control acne.
- Take two tablespoons of lemon juice and mix one tablespoon of fresh yeast into it. Apply it over the chest and when it dries, wash off with warm water.
- Mix sandalwood with neem powder, along with rose water and apply it on the chest. Leave overnight and wash in the morning.
- Cook a cup of oatmeal, apply it all over the chest and leave it for fifteen to twenty minutes. Wash it later, with cold water.
- Take one cup of water and add five to six holy basil leaves in it. Set for boiling and when it does, add two tablespoons of tea. Boil for another ten minutes. Now, soak a piece of clean cloth in it and dab the chest with the solution.
- Put some lettuce leaves in warm water and leave overnight. Use this water to wash your chest.
- Clean the skin on your chest regularly, with apple cider vinegar or white vinegar.
- Powder some bay leaves and boil them in water. Set them to cool and then apply over the chest.
- To relieve irritation, use lavender boiled in water. Apply it over the acne on your chest. You can also use lavender paste.
- Take two tablespoons of avocado paste and mix it in water. Apply it to the chest and leave for some minutes. Wash it off with water, later on.
- Mix lemon juice and rose water. Soak a piece of cotton in the solution and dab the entire chest with it. Leave for twenty minutes and then wash off. Use regularly for greater effect.
- Drink plenty of carrot or cucumber juice. You can also apply cucumber juice on the acne.
- Apply egg whites on the chest and leave for a few hours. Wash later on, with lukewarm water.
- Mix two tablespoons of white sugar and one tablespoon of brown sugar and rub on the chest, after wetting it. Wash later on.
- Mix one tablespoon of yogurt, one tablespoon of sour cream, and one tablespoon of ground oatmeal in four drops of lemon juice. Apply on the chest and wash it off after sometime.
- Don’t scrub your skin roughly. It can cause irritation and inflammation.
- Don’t pick at the acne because it can lead to further irritation, bleeding and possible scarring which can be permanent.
- Don’t use too many products on one acne prone area, as the skin will be more sensitive and it could cause irritation, which can be just as annoying as the acne.