Acne are one of the worst nightmares for any woman. They have been haunting us since our teenage days and sometimes even after. Acne is a very common problem from which a very large feed of young people are suffering these days. Home remedies for acne given in this article are very useful natural beauty tips to treat acne.
The Best Acne Skin Care Tips
- Wash your face (or other affected skin) gently one or two times a day.
- Try to include foods like whole grains, fruits, vegetables, protein and iron rich diet to get a glowing skin. This is one of the most important tips on how to avoid pimples in the first place.
- Egg whites are an easy and affordable way to help reduce acne and fade scars left by unfortunate blemishes. The reason people have found egg whites to be helpful for their skin is because they’re chock full of proteins and vitamins that both combat acne, and help to rebuild your skin cells.
- To avoid pore-clogging and skin irritations that are similar to acne and that can contribute to acne, use products labeled noncomedogenic or oil-free.
- Three times a day, dab a drop of tea-tree oil on blemishes to discourage infection and speed healing. Research has found that 5% tea-tree oil is as effective against acne as a 5% benzoyl peroxide solution.
- Make a mask of honey and oats. Rub it on gently and leave it to work its magic for 10 minutes.
- Regular workouts, physical exercises and a fit body with a balanced weight will help you in the long term; reducing sweets, carbohydrates and high calories in diet would help in controlling acne.
- Tomatoes. They’re astringent and superbly high in antioxidants. There are even stories dotting the internet of how tomato facial masks have helped heal acne scars.
- Toothpaste contains anti-bacterial ingredient called triclosan and also menthol which has drying properties. This is an easily available home remedy for acne.