Back acne, sometimes conveniently called bacne, is one of the most inconvenient things to suffer from. And if you have facial acne, you are more prone to have back acne too. Deep and severe breakouts are more likely to lead to extensive scarring and it results as back acne scars. As we know that back skin has high concentration of sebaceous glands which congest hair follicles with the dry skin cells & oils.
Although there is no definitive cure, there are many simple and easy natural cures using common ingredients found in your pantry and refrigerator to prevent or minimize the problem. While you can also get rid of back acne with home remedies, it seems intelligent to stop the proliferation of back acne itself so that you need not take extra pain to cure bacne scars too! Here are some really effective home remedies to get rid of back acne.
The Best Treatment for Back Acne At Home
- Apple Cider Vinegar or even white vinegar gets rid of bacne by tightening up your pores, killing bacteria, reducing redness and swelling So to use apple cider vinegar to get rid of bacne.
- Oatmeal is one ingredient which is beneficial for almost all types of skin, dry or oily and even aging skin. It works for acne prone skin by soaking up the excessive sebum oil. It also gently exfoliates your skin to clean off the dirt and open the skin pores. When oil is removed and dead skin too, your skin gets rejuvenated along with a moisturizing effect.
- Tea Tree Oil: This oil has antiseptic, anti bacterial, cosmetic & anti fungal property which helps to prevent the scars from the backside of your body.
- Baking soda or sodium bicarbonate works as a gentle exfoliant for your skin. Thus, it unplugs the pores and removes dead skin. It also helps regulate the pH balance of the skin and has mild anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties. All these characteristics make it an excellent home remedy for clearing acne.
- Oats works wonderfully on backacne just take some oats and mix with warm water and scrub it on back it really helps within a week.
- Peppermint leaves contain menthol which is a natural analgesic and an anti-inflammatory agent. Not only these properties alleviate your pain and swelling due to acne but can also sooth your itchy skin due to its natural cool composition.
- Olive oil is a natural moisturizer which helps to reduce the appearance of scars overtime.
- Cucumber: It balances the pH level of the skin so that it helps to restore the skin’s natural layer. It also moisturizers the skin & helps to fade the back acne scars.
These simple and easy-to-follow natural treatments for acne can solve the problem to some extent. For best results, you must also live a healthy lifestyle. If you cannot successfully treat your acne with these home remedies, you should consult a doctor.