Homemade acne cleanser is a simple, easy-to-make product that uses natural ingredients to help fight oil and dirt buildup on the skin. The good thing about home acne treatments is they often use natural products instead of harsh chemicals found in over-the-counter or prescription acne treatments. Experiment with various homemade acne cleansers to find the one that works for your skin type and complexion.
The Most Effective Homemade Acne Cleansers
- Apply the mixture by pouring or spraying a bit of the cleanser on clean cotton pad and wiping over problem areas of the skin. Do not rinse with water after application.
- Olive oil has been used for many years as a cleanser and works wonders as home acne treatment. For best results pour a small amount of olive oil onto your hands and massage deeply into the skin.
- Honey and Tea Tree Oil Cleanser: Combine 1 tbsp. honey, 10 drops tea tree oil, 1 tbsp. aloe vera juice and 500 mg vitamin C in a small jar or bottle. Dot the mixture on blemishes as needed. Store sealed in the refrigerator for up to six months.
- Oatmeal Oil: This can help fade acne scarring and reduce the severity of active acne blemishes. Soak 1/2 cup of oatmeal in 1 cup of boiling water, then allow it to cool. Apply the oatmeal to the face, and gently use your fingers to massage the oatmeal into your skin. After one to two minutes, rinse the oatmeal off of your skin.
- Baking soda works two ways as an at home acne treatment. To use baking soda, wet your face and then create a paste with baking soda and water in your hand. Massage the paste into your face gently for one minute. Finish by rinsing with cool water and patting dry.
Hope you will have liked them. Avoid storing or mixing any type of homemade skin care products in an aluminum container, as there is serious concern about heavy metals entering the body through the pores.