One of the characteristics of nodular acne is that its size or appearance does not always give an actual indication of its severity. Nodules are one of the inflammatory acne lesions that appear and spread on the skin during severe acne breakouts. They are large, and are a result of inflammation and buildup of oil deep within the pore. It is true that Nodular acne is very painful but with the existence of the home remedies for Nodular acne; you don’t need to worry since even in the comfort of your home.
Nodular acne occurs when the overactive sebaceous glands join together with hair follicles giving rise to oily sebum. The sebum along with dirt and bacteria leads to inflammation which results in formation of painful and hard acne or zits. In this article, we will study some of the most effective nodular acne home treatment remedies that can help them heal faster. Try these simple, but effective methods for naturally treating nodular acne at home.
The Most Useful Nodular Acne Treatment At Home
- You can also make use of the Epsom salts in your face cream and friendly cleanser. Furthermore, the Epsom salts have the potential to get rid of dead skin and unwanted toxins that are present on your skin.
- Apple cider vinegar is a highly effective and all natural acne remedy. It regulates the pH of the body and helps heal the skin, hair and many other physical issues. Drink organic apple cider vinegar first thing every morning on an empty stomach. You can dilute it with some warm water or add a few teaspoons of orange juice if you do not like the raw taste of ACV. Make sure to choose organic ACV with mother. You can also apply diluted apple cider vinegar to the cysts directly to reduce pain and inflammation.
- Baking Soda: Baking soda contains antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties which heal cystic acne, balances pH level, and makes skin healthy by absorbing excess oil and exfoliating the skin.
- Tea tree oil and aloe vera are two examples of such home remedies. They can be applied directly on the skin to kill off acne-causing bacteria and hasten the healing of the skin. Other effective herbal extracts include ginger, honey and green tea.
- Since the nodules are typically located under your skin, the elite home remedy for this kind of condition is to prevent from squeezing your nodule. If you squeeze your nodule, you have a great chance for infection.
- Regular exercise can help you sweat and throw out the toxins that contribute to nodular acne. Exercise also releases feel good endorphins that counter stress causing hormones in the body. Make sure that you exercise for 45 minutes daily or at least 4 times a week. Also drink plenty of water and see how your skin starts glowing within weeks!
- Egg White: Egg whites contain proteins and riboflavin which clears acne and leaves skin smooth and healthy. Apply 2 – 3 egg yolks to the affected area. Leave for 5 – 8 minutes and rinse with lukewarm water. Repeat regularly until results are visible.
- Cleansing routine: Steam cleaning is an essential part of keeping the pores free of debris and oil. Additionally, cleanse tone and moisturize for healthy acne-free skin. Talk to your dermatologist regarding the right acne products for your skin type. Avoid excess sun exposure as it can aggravate the acne.
Although nodules are a severe forms of acne, it is always best to the search for the best acne treatment solution by trying out mild, over-the-counter, acne clearing products before asking a dermatologist for more serious prescriptions.