There are several ways on removing pimple scars. The appearance of pimples starts during puberty when the body actively produces hormones that causes too much sebum in the skin. While there are a number medical treatments available today for treating pimple scars, you can save a lot of money by spending some time finding out how do you get rid of pimple scars using natural methods. These treatments can help to minimize the appearance of pimple scars over time.
How To Get Rid of Pimple Scars Naturally
- Hydration is the key: It has been proven that water is one of the best natural methods to remove acne scars and prevent acne breakouts. Drinking at least 8 glasses of water or more helps your skin to shed those unwanted dead skin cells.
- Grind fenugreek leaves and apply the pack on the face, let it dry. Then wash the face, continue this for few days to remove pimples. This also makes the skin soft and smooth.
- Fruits and vegetables contain large amounts of vitamins and minerals that can help your skin to regain its beauty. They also contain juices that help to hydrate your body. Eat lots of fruits and vegetables for your healthy skin to grow and heal their scars.
- Aloe vera is another natural remedy that can help you get rid of stubborn pimple scars. Essential oils, such as lavender oil, can work miracles if applied directly on the scars. It is not too expensive, readily available, and using it regularly will allow you to see a lot of improvement.
- Massage your pimple scars. Massage encourages circulation so blood and nutrients can more readily reach the scarred area. In addition, massage helps to break up scar tissue.
- Apply a few drops of rosehip seed oil to your fingertips. Gently rub it into the acne scar. You can perform this procedure twice each day to soften a pimple scar. Rosehip seed oil is available at health food stores.
- Boil one cup milk and thicken it. Add lemon juice, remove from flame and let it be cool while stirring it continuously. Apply this paste on the face at bedtime. Wash the face after one hour and next morning. This removes pimples and gives a smooth and soft skin.
- Combine rose water and paste of sandal wood and apply it on the spot where the scars are. Leave it overnight then rinse with cold water the next day.
- Honey is a sweet substance that brightens up your day but it can also brighten up your face. Massage honey on affected parts of your skin or take it orally to reduce your acne scars and make your skin look younger.
- Make a paste of baking powder with some water. Allow the paste to foam before applying it directly on the scars. Use circular motions to massage the paste on the skin, and then wash it off with plain water.
The best ways to prevent pimple and the scars left is to bring style and a diet healthy. Regular exercise reduces stress and removes toxins. Consult with your doctor if the scars do not disappear.