Hands have always played an important role in every part of our life be it a social occasion or a job interview. Your nails form a very important part of your hands and they too need to be well taken care of. Well-kept hands, with neat, clean and healthy nails, are a pleasure to behold. On the other hand, dirty and poorly kept nails will make your hands look ugly, even though the latter are healthy and well cared for.
In other words, we can say that for your hands to look beautiful, your nails need to be strong and healthy. For the purpose, you need to undertake certain steps, such as cleaning your nails on a regular basis, treating the cuticles properly and keeping the nails well moisturized. Go through the hand nail care tips given below and know more on keeping you nails well nurtured and full of healthy shine.
Basic natural nails care tips
There are useful tips for nail care and more home remedies. This article describes some simple tips on natural nail care and medicine.
- Take the time to cultivate your nails.
- Drinking plenty of water every day is important for healthy nails. If your nails tend to split, it’s probably because you don’t drink enough water.
- Cut your nails straight across, not curved. Cutting nails is not true that separates the edge of the foot injury and ill-fitting shoes can cause the nail to push small pieces of skin.
- You should not use Acetone nail polish remover because this will eat your nails. So always use non-acetone instead.
- You should apply 3 coats of frosted nail enamel and 2 coats of matte nail enamel for a perfect finish.
- If you use a nail polish remover that contains acetone, don’t use it more than once a week because it can dry out the nails.
- Olive oil is one of the home remedies that are widely used in many beauty tips. To ensure that your nails are beautifully bright, everyday applications of olive oil is very useful.
- Tobacco can change the color of the nail Please avoid cigarette smokers.
- Soak your nails in hot mustard oil for 8-10 minutes. Now you can rub shoulders with normal blood flow. This is your nails should be done daily to healthy and strong.
- You should not use any hard instrument to clean under the nail. But use soap and a nailbrush for it.
- Vitamin E supplements keep the s growing long and strong.
- You should use a nail hardener to protect them from splitting and peeling.
- Bit rich in calcium and vitamin D is to clean your nails daily. It also includes calcium-rich foods such as milk.
- Hand dipped in a detergent solution to always have the potential to cause inflammation that can cause a chronic infection of the nail.
- After washing your hands, moisturize your hands and your nails because they both need it.
- Nail biting is a habit that can lead to deformed and uneven nail growth, can increase the chances that your nails will become infected, and makes you more susceptible to catching a cold or the flu.
- If nails begin to lift, have them fixed immediately. Lifted nails are highly susceptible to fungus growth if not taken care right away.
- Make sure that you clean the tops of bottles and replace the caps tightly after the application is completed.
- Add a cup of lemon juice in a glass of water and soak your nails in this solution for several minutes. Wash them in hot water for the time being to apply a moisturizer. This is practical advice for removing stains from your nails.
- As they take the color of stain to protect the highlight of the dye.
- Never cut your cuticles, which serve the role of protecting your nail roots from bacteria. Gently push cuticles back with either a rubber-tipped cuticle instrument or a rosewood stick. Control excess cuticle growth with a liquid that is designed to remove cuticles or with a cuticle softener.
- You should avoid applying nail enamel under a fan.