Ever want to get soft, great, soft and pretty lips? It is very important for one’s personality to be physically well groomed; especially the face and its features, which are usually noticed first and can create an everlasting impression, positively or negatively. Read on to find out how you can acquire these gorgeous lips using these simple beauty secrets.
The Best Ways on How To Get Smooth Looking Lips
- First off you should exfoliate your lips with the use of a toothbrush, it puts back color in your lips and leaves it feeling invigorated.
- Brush your teeth so they are white. You can use brush ups, teeth whitener, anything to make your teeth look better!
- You should use a lip balm or a moisturizing lipstick to keep your lips moist at all times, because dry lips are the number one cause of cracked and chafing lips.
- There are many cosmetics such as lip balms (e.g. Carmex and Burt’s Bees – Beeswax Lip Balm), chap sticks (e.g. Alba) or lip creams that are available to help you get soft lips. Here too it is important you apply these products by either using your finger, or gently dabbing in circular motions to get a good outcome.
- Dab the lipstick a little with tissue paper. It is good to do so because you may have lipstick on your teeth.
- Avoid the urge to lick your lips when they are dry as saliva acts only as a temporary moisturizing solution but eventually causes more harm as it causes dryness.
- If your lips are extremely cracked and dry, rub a soft bristled toothbrush over them for about 30 seconds to a minute, then apply chapstick. They will be instantly smooth!
- It is important to note that products over a year old, cheap products or sharing of products may pass on bacteria to your lips, which may be harmful.
If you decide that you would like to have your lips augmented, be sure to present your doctor with a photo of what you would like your lips to look like, this will help your physician in better planning how he is going to proceed with the operation.