Having smooth, touchable legs is important for us ladies. Legs are a huge focal point when it comes to attention from others. When you are walking down the street, you can tell with only a glance the women that do not take the time to make their legs silky smooth. It’s best to use things that have more natural ingredients and less things like fragrance and filler.
The Perfect Ways To Keep Your Legs Smooth and Soft
- Take a handful of Petroleum Jelly and mix with the Vitamin E gel. Use a pop stick, teaspoon end or similar item to mix.
- Rest your legs. When you are active or on your feet, your legs swell and tire. Sit down and rest for at least 30 minutes a day to regulate blood circulation. Prop the legs so they are more elevated than the rest of the body.
- Waxing is a great way to remove all that unwanted hair on legs. If you have never done it your self before, it’s best to see the services of a professional at any beauty saloon who will do an excellent job leaving your legs smooth and soft.
- Exfoliate your legs once a week. Exfoliation removes dead skin cells and rejuvenates the skin to a healthy shine. Use a pumice stone on the feet as well, if desired.
- Rinse your legs with cool water. Cool water will close the pores. Pat your legs dry, taking care not to rub them vigorously.
- Apply a thick layer of lotion. Use a thick moisturizer, such as body butter, if you have particularly dry skin. Rub in a generous amount, concentrating on the ankles and knees once again to keep them supple.
- One of the best tips on how to keep your legs smooth involves paying attention to your water temperature. It may seem like shaving in really hot water is the best option, but it’s really not, because hot water dries out your skin.
- Go to sleep with them on. If you do not like the tight feeling around your tummy, use 3/4 length cotton socks or self-stay stockings instead.
Keeping your legs looking their best is very important when you plan on showing them off all day. Have fun, and keep it natural!