Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, but that is not something that stops us from trying to perfect the flaws we perceive we have. Skin is your largest organ and it protects you from UV radiation, supports your inner organs, and acts as a barrier from the outside environment. Your skin care regimen and lifestyle habits are the primary predictors of your skin’s health.
Today we will learn some very simple and easy to do home remedies to get naturally beautiful skin, that keeps glowing always. These natural remedies can return your lost charm and glow, that too, instantly. If you like this effort then don’t forget to take a look on other articles: Natural Remedies for Upset Stomach, How To Get Rid of Nodular Acne At Home and Simple Prom Dresses 2015.
- Almonds are rich in Vitamin E, which protects skin from the sun’s darkening rays. Make a paste by soaking almonds in water overnight. In the morning, make a paste of the softened almonds and mix with raw milk. Apply to your face and wash off after 20 minutes. This will make your skin soft and supple.
- Bananas do a great job for your face. Scoop out the inner portion of the banana and mix it with milk in a bowl. Now blend it well and massage the mixture on your face in a circular motions for 20 minutes to half an hour. Rinse it off well. Get the much desired glow on your face within minutes. It also works on blemishes and dark spots.
- Turmeric is an excellent antiseptic and skin-lightening agent that helps minimize scars and other marks. Plus, turmeric can alleviate allergic, inflammatory and infectious skin disorders that make your skin look dull and lifeless.
- Apply aloe vera on your skin. Aloe vera is a plant with antibacterial properties. It works to reduce inflammation and prevents bacteria from infecting your acne. Using aloe vera regularly should improve the healing process. Be sure to purchase 100% aloe vera.
- Take a tomato and rub the tomato pulp on the skin. Rub it all over your face and leave it for 15 minutes. Tomato contains natural bleaching properties, which helps in lighten the skin colour. Rinse thoroughly with cold water after 15 minutes.
- Lips: Mix Olive oil, sugar, and honey. Spread the paste on your lips. This makes them super soft and doesn’t taste that bad either!
- Coconut oil is very rich in antioxidants that prevent free radical activity, which is one of the reasons behind dull and lifeless skin. Also, its antibacterial and anti fungal properties help maintain clear skin. Plus, it will keep your skin soft and moisturized as this oil can penetrate deep into underlying tissues of the skin.
- Take a tablespoon of tea leaves and boil it in water. When it begins to impart the color, remove it from the flame, and allow it to cool. Take 2 tablespoons of tea water. Put 1 tablespoon of brown sugar and 1 tablespoon of cream in it, and mix. Apply it on your skin and gently massage it. Leave it for 10 minutes and wash it off with cold water.
Follow these natural ways for beautiful skin, thus for a super soft and younger skin lifelong.