Are you still lazy to take a bath? Well, you shouldn’t Imagine if you have a friend who rarely bathe. Bathing is an activity that is easy and has many benefits. In addition to making the body clean, a bath can also improve male fertility. There are many reasons to take a bath, bathing is one of the best things you can do for your mind, body, and overall health. Here are many great reason to take a bath, instead of a shower.
The Most Best Reasons To Take a Bath
- Simply put, bathing is fun. Whether you’re surrounded by rubber duckies, flower petals or colored sea salts, bathing transports you into another world. Bathing gives you something to look forward to at the end of a hard day, a gift to yourself that will energize, soothe, soften, and relax you from the inside out.
- A hot bath can soothe stuffy nasal passages and erase body aches. Plus, relaxation releases painkilling endorphine in the brain.
- If you’re worried about that presentation, overwhelmed by deadlines, or simply tired at the end of a stressful day at work, bathing will calm you down and bring you a feeling of peace and well-being. Bathing has been shown to lower blood pressure, and it gives you the chance to let your mind wander.
- Not only does taking a bath relax your muscles, it relaxes your mind. While you’re taking a bath, you can temporarily let the day’s worries and troubles just melt away. Forget all your problems and let your mind rest while you take a bath, huh?
- Dust and dirt that stays on the body for a long time can contaminate the pores of your skin. Clogged pores do not allow your skin to breathe. It also causes skin infections like eczema. Therefore take a bath to open the pores and remove dust and micro-organisms that are attached.
- At the end of a long day, particularly if you exercise, your muscles can feel tight and tense. Bathing loosens and relaxes the muscles, soothing aches and pains.
- Adding essential oils gives you even more bath time bang for your buck: Sage sharpens memory, and bergamot relieves stress, according to the journal Alternative and Complementary Therapies.
- This is a another best reasons to take a bath. Bathing does wonders for your skin. The warm water opens up your pores, while the minerals in your bath salts will cleanse and detoxify your skin, leaving you smoother, softer and more supple than ever before.
- Taking a bath helps your blood flow by increasing the rate of nourishing blood cells to damaged tissue. With increased blood flow, you will have better cell growth and organ function. Your skin and most importantly your heart will also benefit.
- Warm bath is the best solution for sleep problems. If you find it difficult to sleep, try soaking in warm water before bed because it makes you relax completely.
These are just some of the many reasons to take a bath at least twice a week. After knowing the many benefits above, are you are still lazy to take a bath? Do you prefer a shower or bath? Do these facts change your opinion? I’d love to hear from you!
People Who Read This Article Also Read: