Well soft and pink lips is the dream of every girl. Women uses lip glosses, lipsticks and chap sticks to treat there lips against the harsh winter air. But do you ever realize that the chemical colours and ingredients in them gives you temporary solutions and when you stop using them,again you get worse conditions on lips.
Dry lips, cracks are general and common problem in winter. Lips need to be soft and smooth instead to loop beautiful. We need to keep them safe from sun heat as it may harm them easily. To escape your lips the best possible option is to use lip balm, lip balm give moisture to your lips and don’t let them dry.
Lip Care Home Remedies
A number of home or natural remedies can be used for home treatment for lip care. They can moisturize the lips, and help to treat cracked and chapped lips. Some such effective home remedies for chapped and dry lips are enlisted below.
- Honey is renowned for its moisturizing properties. Along with moisturizing the lips, honey can also help to heal cracked and chapped lips. It can be applied before bed time or any other time of the day for chapped lips treatment.
- You can also get rid of dry and chapped lips by applying aloe vera gel. Aloe vera gel can moisturize and exfoliate the lips to alleviate dryness and cracks.
- Honey mixed with glycerin can too prove helpful in moisturizing dry lips and promote the healing of cracks. Both honey and glycerin are good lip care home remedies.
- To increase the moisture level of your lips, you can use tea bags. Just dip a tea bag in hot water and wait for a few seconds till it becomes lukewarm. Now, press it over the lips.
- Use purified butter or ghee to treat dry cracked lips. Just warm the ghee slightly before applying it on your lips. Ghee is considered as a natural lip balm for getting soft and beautiful lips.
- To enhance the color of your lips, you can apply a paste of rose petals on your lips. First, soak the rose petals in milk for a few hours, after which grind them to make a fine paste and apply on the lips.
- For excessively dry lips, you can try castor oil. On the other hand, shea butter is an excellent product for sensitive lips care.
- Milk cream is one of the most effective home remedies for chapped lips. It can remove dead skin cells from the lips to reveal softer and smoother lips.
- Another lip care home remedy for cracked lips can be prepared by mixing virgin olive oil with beeswax. Both these ingredients should be mixed properly unless you get a smooth paste.