Pampering means care taking, indulging, and making yourself feel good, and it’s your right to be pampered whenever you need it-any time, day or night. In this season of running around buying gifts for other people, we recommend taking a moment for yourself. Get an invigorating massage. Ways to pamper yourself don’t always have to come with an expensive price tag and an entire day spent at the spa. Ways to pamper yourself can be no further than the comfort of your own home!
The Best Ways To Pamper Yourself
- Homemade deep conditioning hair mask all you need to make this natural deep conditioning hair mask is olive oil, honey, and 30 minutes to let it soak in. It’s almost too easy, and beautiful, shiny, healthy hair awaits you.
- Take A Hot Bath: What can be a better way to pamper yourself, than by having a relaxing, hot bath, with soulful music playing in the background? Fill your bathtub with hot water and add a few drops of essential oils to it.
- After taking the bath, wax your legs or underarms if you prefer, it keeps the hair off longer. Rub a hair mask into your hair and use a warming face mask for the face. Afterward, use olive oil on the face rubbing your face gently.
- Caressing Candle: So how about a candle that you can use as lotion? The candle “wax” melts into a scented moisturizer that you can use on your whole body! What a sensual way for you to pamper yourself!
- Call that old friend you recently found on Facebook and talk for 30 minutes about the old days without once using the words sore nipples or colic.
- Go to the gym. Spend 20 minutes walking on the treadmill and 40 reading magazines in the steam room.
- Put on some comfy pajamas and a dressing gown. Looking pretty in a gown helps, splurge on a nice dressing gown or pajamas. Dress for bed like you would dress for a ball.
- If you have the option of having a masseur come to your place, then getting a relaxing body massage will be yet another excellent way to pamper yourself. One massage and you will be ready to go out the next day and conquer the world once again!
- Cook Yourself a Gourmet Dinner: Cooking and preparing delicious, fresh foods is one of the cornerstones of a healthy lifestyle. So if you’re not eating right, it’s time for a nutrition makeover.
- Exercise! Fitness offers unlimited healthy lifestyle rewards it’s an important component of any makeover. The benefits of a vigorous run or walk include leaving you feeling refreshed and invigorated, and you can let your mind wander as you enjoy your surroundings.
With these 10 wonderful ways to pamper yourself, I’m sure you will be feeling super sexy in no time at all! What other sensual ways to pamper yourself do you know? Please, share.