With the arrival of winter, we often take our skin care routine for granted, believing that the products we’ve used all year long will carry us through the change of seasons. Winter season is actually a side branch on the varying weather conditions. Winter weather weather conditions through the area associated with together with indoors warm up whitening strips this membrane layer of the sebum besides treatment problem the oiliest regarding skin tone grouping.
Your hair and skin react differently to cooler climates, so you need to redefine your regimen to get the results you want to see. It is normal for cold weather to dry, irritate, and even chafe your skin. You can keep your skin smooth and vibrant by following these simple tips.
Skin Care Tips in Winter
By following just a few precautions, we can keep our skin healthy and glowing, and not just settle for red or raw skin from seasonal irritations. By becoming more aware of what causes winter skin problems, we can learn to avoid them.
- To clean your skin, make use of green gram powder paste instead of soap. Its regular use would leave you with soft and supple skin.
- Creamy, water in oil emulsions are best as they hydrate your skin while also protecting them from loss of moisture in the cold winds.
- Before taking bath, apply a little coconut oil on your body to get rid off dryness and chaps. If you’re using soap, then use a creamy one which will provide extra suppleness to your skin.
- Chapped lips are most noticeable in winter. Use a moisturizing lip balm with vitamin E in it if you want to avoid looking like you have some dreadful, peeling skin disorder.Keep reapplying the balm with a chap-stick throughout the day.
- To retain the lost moisture from bathing, add a few drops of oil to the water that would be used in bathing. Avoid bathing with very hot water during winter because it can lessen the skin’s natural oils.
- To treat your legs, add a few oil drops in the water and soak your legs in this water. For hands, use rubber gloves while exposing them to water. Always cover your nails by applying a base coat on them.
- Use a good petroleum jelly as a weather shield for your lips. At times, Butter can also be used to get extra softness and to cure chapped lips.
Hair Care Tips in Winter
Dry scalp, dandruff, split ends, and falling hair are frequent hair and scalp complaints in winter. These can be avoided by adequate care.
- Avoid over-washing your hair in winter. Hair tends to become dry faster in winter and this adds to the problems of hair fall and breakage.
- Avoid use of hot blow dryers, curling irons or straightening irons as they tend to damage hair faster.
- Wrapping a towel around hair after washing can reduce hair dryer time and protect your hair.
- Avoid all chemical hair treatments, such as perming, straightening and coloring,in the winter months.
- Use conditioners generously and remember to use a leave-in conditioner before going outdoors.
There are many artificial ways and products to exfoliate the skin in winter season but some of those products are artificial ways are very harmful for the skin so should always use the reliable ways and reliable products. So if you fallow these useful tips, I hope you have get a very glowing skin and perfect hair in winter.