Hair loss affects both men and women. While genetics plays a role, there are other factors, including: hormonal imbalances, an under active thyroid gland, nutrient deficiencies and insufficient scalp circulation. Have you noticed strands of hair on your comb or down the drain when you wash your hair? Is this stressing you out? Stop and take a deep breath right now as stress will only worsen the situation.
Women also lose more hair as they age. Many experience a generalized thinning of the hair or a widened part in the center of the scalp after menopause. This is called female pattern baldness. It is not even uncommon for women to experience temporary hair loss due to pregnancy, but this sort of hair loss will resolve itself when the pregnancy is over. Here are some natural remedies that can help boost hair growth.
The Most Effective Hair Loss Treatment With Natural Remedies
- Coconut: This ingredient has several benefits for your hair. Not only does it promote hair growth, but also conditions it. It has essential fats, minerals and proteins which reduce hair breakage. Coconut is rich in potassium and iron. You can use coconut oil or milk to prevent hair fall.
- Iron is also essential for hair growth and can be found in black strap molasses, green leafy vegetables, leeks, cashews, dried fruits, figs, and berries. To help your body absorb iron, you’ll need enough vitamin C.
- Emu oil, or kalaya oil, is recommended as a moisturizer and hair-root stimulant to promote hair growth. Jojoba oil may help with hair loss when applied to the scalp.
- Exercise: Regular exercise allows sweat to clean out and unclog your hair pores. The exercise will also make you healthier overall which will help you grow longer, stronger locks.
- Dandruff and hair loss are both conditions associated with zinc deficiency. Zinc is a mineral that promotes cell reproduction and tissue growth and repair. It also functions in the maintenance of the oil-secreting glands attached to hair follicles. Aim for 15 mg per day.
- Natural Juices: You can rub your scalp with garlic juice, onion juice or ginger juice. Leave it on overnight and wash it thoroughly in the morning.
- Staying hydrated is crucial in tissue growth and health. The hair shaft itself is largely made up of water. Set a goal to drink at least 64 ounces each day. Also, avoid carbonated sodas all of which will weaken your immune system and make your hair more likely to fall out.
- Egg has several ingredients that can prevent or control hair fall. It is a rich source of sulphur and ahs phosphorous, selenium, iodine, zinc and protein. All these promote hair growth.
- Safflower is considered to be a good vasodilator. Massage your scalp with safflower oil for twenty minutes a day to increase local blood flow and stimulate hair growth.Jojoba oil may help with hair loss when applied to the scalp.
We can’t necessarily alter what nature has in store for us, but by using these natural remedies, we can slow the progression of hair loss and maintain healthy locks for as long as possible.