Everyone wants to have beautiful and lustrous hair. With the use of raw eggs anyone can find themselves with beautiful hair. Egg has become an important part of your hair and skin care diet. One need not cross the seven continents to find a raw egg. Every house can easily get a good supply of raw eggs. These can be used for making some of the best hair conditioners. The properties of egg create a needed impact on your dull and dry hair. It helps the hair to recreate itself. It maintains the texture of your hair by the presence of the important elements.
Home Remedies For Hair Care
For strong and beautiful hair you can mix 2 egg yolks (depending on length of your hair) with 2 tsp. castor oil. Massage this mixture on your hair. Keep it for sometime then rinse it thoroughly.
Whip up two raw eggs. Pour this mixture on your hair by massaging. Let it dry. Shampoo your hair and then give vinegar and water rinse. Follow this procedure every month for soft and smooth hair.
Beat egg yolk thoroughly to make a frothy solution. Add 1 tsp baby oil and beat again to make a proper mixture. Add water to this mixture and apply it all over your scalp. Once dry, rinse well to get a proper conditioned treatment.
Mix egg yolk in 1/4 cup of yogurt with a little lime skin. Mix the ingredients thoroughly and apply it to every single strand of hair. After applying keep it for 10 minutes and then wash it off. The combination of yogurt and egg is very good for your hair.
Mix a whole egg to lemon juice. Whisk it properly. Once applied on your hair keep it for sometime. Rinse it thoroughly. This combination gives a shine to your dull hair.
Beat egg yolk to make a frothy paste. Add 1/2 tsp. olive oil and beat the mixture again. Slowly and steadily add 3/4 cup of luke warm water. After shampooing, massage this conditioner and leave it for few minutes. Rinse it later.
It is a good hair treatment for people who are in water most of the times like swimmers, surfers etc. Mix egg, olive oil and peeled cucumber to make a good mixture. Spread it evenly on your hair and keep it for 10 minutes. Rinse it thoroughly.
Mix together 1 tbsp. honey, 1 egg yolk, 1/2 tsp. almond oil and 1 tbsp. yogurt. Make a frothy paste and apply it on your hair. Rinse it in 1/2 hours time. This will smooth your hair and moisturize it evenly.
Egg Yolk Hair Conditioner
- Begin by cracking open one egg yolk into a mixing bowl. Beat the egg yolk quickly with a fork or whisk until it is completely broken up.
- Add one tablespoon of olive oil. Beat again with the whisk or fork until it is well mixed. Baby oil can also be substituted for the olive oil for a better fragrance.
- Mix in one cup of lukewarm water. Mixing the water in will dilute the mixture and make it easier to spread evenly throughout your whole head of hair.
- Wet hair completely. It is best to apply the conditioning treatment to clean hair, so wash hair with a gentle shampoo, rinse and squeeze excess water from hair.
- Pour half the egg yolk conditioner on top of the head, trying to avoid the face. While egg yolk is good for the face as well, the oil in the mixture is not. Use hands to apply the other half of the conditioner to the bottom of hair.
- Run the conditioner through with your finger tips to ensure even coating. Let it set for 5 minutes.
- Rinse your hair thoroughly with lukewarm or cool water. It is important not to use hot water because it may cook the egg yolk in your hair and require another washing. Cool water is good for hair because it makes it shiny.
The reader of this article should exercise all precautions while following instructions on the recipes from this article. Avoid using any of these products if you are allergic to it. The responsibility lies with the reader and not with the site or the writer.