Pregnancy is a transition of a woman from a wife to a mother. After giving birth, new moms often face a host of physical complications that appear as their bodies return to normal. Hair loss after pregnancy is one of the commonest problems reported, usually during period of one to six months after delivery.
Hair loss after childbirth is one such physical aftereffect that commonly occurs in around 75% women after child-birth. Most women should especially avoid tight hairstyles, pigtails, hair rollers and plaits because this type of hair styling adds stress on locks and lead to loss of hair.
The Useful Preventing Hair Loss After Pregnancy
- Since hair are more prone to breakage after pregnancy, it is very important that you handle them with extra care while brushing and washing.
- Always use healthier diet which includes fresh vegetables and fresh fruits.
- Multivitamin capsules deal with vital ailment of postpartum alopecia in addition to play their role to build up deficiency that has happened while.
- Hair loss after pregnancy solutions also include light oil massaging every two to three days and if the hair loss is very serious a new short hair style to be adopted.
- Use cool setting blow dryers and other heated hair instruments.
- Avoid using any harmful chemicals on hair, use a hair fall prevention shampoo and conditioner. Herbal products will be more suitable.
- Use shampoos and conditioners that contain biotin and silica.
- Take nutritional vitamin supplements for example Zinc, Vitamin B complex, Vitamin E, Biotin and V C.
- Avoid pigtails, cornrows, hair weaves, braids and tight hair rollers which can pull and stress your hair.
- Last but not the least, try a new shorter hair style if the hair loss is grave.
Natural hair remedies products and solutions show supportive, simply because they have no side effects rather slower but beneficial impact for locks. If you want to read common reasons of hair loss in women then follow these useful tips and cure your beautiful hairs.