Jojoba oil comes from the seeds of jojoba plant. Jojoba oil is a versatile oil that can be used for many different cosmetic purposes. Jojoba was traditionally grown and used in North America but it is now grown in Australia, with large plantations thriving in inland regions. Jojoba oil for hair care purposes is not new since many Mexican people have been using it for decades to treat dry hair and hair loss.
Hot Oil Treatment for Hair with Jojoba Oil
- The simplest hot oil treatment for hair using jojoba oil is to simply heat 1 to 3 tsp. of jojoba oil until it is comfortably warm. Apply it to the dry ends of your hair first, and then work it throughout your hair.
- Jojoba Leave-in conditioner: Apply a pea size amount of jojoba oil to freshly washed and conditioned hair. Distribute the oil from the ends to the roots for dry or damaged hair.
- Jojoba can quickly penetrate the scalp and loosen and dissolve the hardened accumulation of sebum. It can also be used to remove any buildup of hair care products.
- If you have dry limp hair, you can use a shampoo and conditioner containing this oil since it will moisturize the hair and scalp, and help bring out its sheen.
- Applying it to your hair and scalp daily will help prevent tangles and split ends.
- Hair fall is another problem we all have come across at some point of time in our lives, regular use of jojoba oil for hair prevents hair fall and boost the production of new hair as well.
- The shampoo contains jojoba oil, botanicals, biotin and Vitamins to boost the natural growth of hair.
- Mix 1 tbsp. of jojoba oil with 1 tbsp. of ripe avocado. Mix into a smooth cream, warm the mixture and apply to your hair.
- To a tbsp. of jojoba oil add 10 drops of essential oil, warm the oil as usual, and apply. Use fragrant oils such as geranium, sandalwood, lavender, cedar, bergamot or rose.
- Jojoba Scalp massage: Add essential oils to jojoba oil for a stimulating scalp massage. Jojoba makes a great carrier oil for essential oils.
Using jojoba oil for hair care purposes is recommended since it will not cause any skin irritation or allergic reactions. So, follow this biracial hair care tips and enjoy with your naturally hair.