Beautiful and gorgeous hair draws much attention and it’s a dream of every one. Do you know main reason of Hair fall? No…But I wanna tell you the why you loss your hair every day, Hair falls due to genetic reasons, stress, pollution, thyroid imbalance, chemicals in hair styling products and lack of proper nutrition. But you can save your hair by following Home remedies, are cheap, natural and without any side effects.
A healty hair follicle grow about one centimeter per month and continues to grow for two to six years. This is called the anagen or phase. Ninety percent of the hair on your noggin are in this phrase at the moment. The other ten percent are in the categen, or transition phase. These hairs has around for a few weeks befor the follocle shrinks and hair is shred. The follicle then goes through a telogen, or resting phrase before the cycle starts anew. Hopefully.
Causes of hair loss
- Genetics is one of the biggest causes of hair loss. Androgen alopecia, or male pattern baldness, affects 70 percent of all men sometime in their life. Women also are known to suffer from pattern baldness, but in a much smaller percentage.
- Hormonal imbalance is said to be the biggest factor in genetic hair loss. In men: the male hormone androgen binds with an enzyme in the hair follicle, creating DHT, which keeps the follicle from restarting the growth phase.
- The female hormone, estrogen, can also cause hair loss and many women can suffer significant hair loss when using birth control pill.
- Many women also suffer from hair loss after giving birth. This is caused by the caused by the hormonal changes occurring within the body of the new mother and is only temporary.
- Stress can cause a lot of bodily problems, hair loss being one of them. While hair loss caused by stress is only temporary, it can be the trigger for the onset of permanent, genetically based hair loss.
- An unhealthy diet can also cause hair loss, especially a diet that is high in saturated fat and lacking in hair friendly vitamins and minerals. A healthy hair follicle needs thins like iron, zinc, protein, and vitamin B6 in order to stay healthy.
- Drinking too much coffee, tea or alcohol, or eating too many processed, fried, spicy, greasy or sour foods can reduce the amount of nutrients that a hair follicle is getting.
- Certain drugs, medication, or treatments like chemotherapy can cause hair loss. These are usually temporary and your hair grows back once you stop taking the drugs or getting the treatment.
Home remedies for hair fall
- Washing the hair with a decoction prepared from neem leaves works as an effective home remedy to stop Hair Fall.
- Regularly having wheatgrass juice for at least one and a half months helps reduce Hair Fall naturally.
- Applying juice extracted from green coriander leaves is a highly beneficial natural remedy for Hair Fall control. You can also drink a mixture of alfalfa juice and coriander juice.
- Boil 60 g of henna leaves in 259 ml of mustard oil. Cool and strain the solution. Regularly massage the scalp with this oil to prevent Hair Fall and stimulate hair growth.
- Drinking a combination of alfalfa juice mixed with equal amounts of carrot juice and lettuce juice is one of the most valuable natural home remedies for Hair Fall. Follow this therapy on daily basis to get encouraging results.
- Prepare a paste by mixing gooseberry powder and crushed basil leaves. Apply this paste on scalp about ten minutes before washing your hair to control Hair Fall.
- Washing your hair with a mixture of gram flour and curd is another useful natural way to control Hair Fall at home.
- Take some coconut oil or olive oil and fry fenugreek seeds in it. Finally, strain the mixture and apply the oil on your scalp about once in a week to stop Hair Fall naturally.
- Applying apple cider vinegar on scalp for about 15 minutes is useful in restoring acid-alkaline balance and hence preventing Hair Fall.
- Applying a homemade paste prepared by mixing some olive oil, honey and cinnamon powder for 15 minutes and then washing your hair with a mild shampoo is useful in controlling Hair Fall.
- Using a combination of aloe vera gel and coconut milk on scalp for half an hour helps reduce Hair Fall and cure hair thinning problem considerably.
- Drinking mustard concoction prepared by boiling a cup of water mixed with a teaspoon of mustard seeds for five minutes is highly beneficial in healing Hair Fall problem.
- Alternative therapies like yoga, acupressure, aromatherapy etc are excellent natural remedies to control Hair Fall.
- Regular scalp massages with hot oil treatments is one of the best natural home remedies for Hair Fall control. Warm coconut oil is highly recommended for this purpose as it promotes hair growth.
- Application of coconut milk on scalp for at least half an hour also serves as a good Hair Fall home remedy. Jojoba oil, almond oil and emu oil are also beneficial in this regard.
- A combination Indian gooseberry oil and coconut oil taken in equal quantities and mixed with a tablespoon of lemon juice is an effective natural cure for Hair Fall home treatment.
- Apply this mixture on scalp during night time and rinse it off in the morning. Similarly, you can use a mixture prepared by boiling some pieces of Indian gooseberry fruit in half a cup of coconut oil.
- Washing the hair with herbal decoctions like that of licorice, sage, rosemary, catnip, geranium leaves etc is helpful in getting rid of this problem in a natural way.
- Alternatively, you can add licorice or sage extracts in your shampoo. You can prepare a herbal infusion by boiling two tablespoons each of willow bark and burdock root in a liter of water for approximately 10 minutes and massage it on scalp about 2-3 times per week.