Hair loss in females, while often less noticeable than male hair loss, can be far more emotionally damaging. The fact is, many women lose their hair due elements often felt to be out of their control, like hormonal fluctuations, stress and anxiety, and genetic predisposition for female hair loss.
Female hair loss can be caused by various reasons. Poor dietary habits and stress can result in hair loss. The subject of female baldness can cause really a enormous humiliation. Usually, the lost hair is replaced by a new hair from the same hair follicle, located just below the scalp’s surface. Luckily we have some great best remedies for hair loss in women to speed up growth.
The Best Remedies for Female Hair Loss
- Safflower oil: Massaging the scalp with safflower oil every day for 20 minutes increases blood flow to hair follicles. This helps in stimulating hair growth.
- Vitamin-B complex. Take a supplement containing 100 milligrams of most of the major B vitamins. Also take an additional 50 milligrams of biotin daily.
- Avoid wearing you hair up – at all. Even barrettes can have an effect on your hair health and growth. Any restrictions on that are a no-no. Tight ponytails especially. Try to keep you hair as free as possible.
- Licorice: Licorice is another herb to deal with hair loss problems. Also, it prevents dihydro testosterone formation which inhibits hair growth. You must add licorice to the shampoo.
- Rosemary tea may improve circulation to the scalp and stimulate hair growth. Wild yam, dong quai and chaste tree berry are used in Traditional Chinese Medicine to balance female hormones.
- Take a B-complex supplement that contains at least 150mg B3 and 300mg B5. Try adding legumes, soy, eggs, nuts and nutritional yeast to your diet as whole food sources of B vitamins.
- Vitamin C improves scalp circulation by maintaining capillary health so blood can travel to the roots of your hair. Get at least 5,000mg vitamin C daily. Hair health is tied into immune system health, so vitamins that boost immunity also boost hair growth. Try 800mg vitamin E and 50mg to100mg zinc.
- Aloe vera: Aloe vera products are effective in treating hair fall. Take 2 tablespoons of aloe juice and apply it on scalp directly every day. This helps to treat hair loss.
Pick the female hair loss remedies that support their customers. Having the option to call or e-mail associates of the item would be really useful if you have concerns or complaints.