Apple cider vinegar has been used as a hair care product since generations. It is a natural product which promotes hair growth. Acidity of hair is closely related to apple cider vinegar (ACV). It is a good cleanser and germ killer. It is also useful in hair conditioning. Rinsing your hair with apple cider vinegar balances the pH and also protects the surface. Rinsing with ACV protects the surface. This also makes hair shinier and smoother.
The falling out of hair is primarily due to a tissue salt deficiency, thus Apple cider vinegar with its ‘wonder products’ will re-establish a natural balance, and supply the deficiencies where needed. Therefore, by taking the Apple cider vinegar treatment the hair will maintain its natural growth.
- Rinse your hair with apple cider vinegar after washing your hair. Wash your hair as you normally do, using your regular shampoo and hair conditioner. Follow up by running a cupful of apple cider vinegar through your hair. Rinse with warm water. Gently, run a wide tooth comb through your hair and dry on the lowest hair dryer setting or allow your hair to dry naturally.
- Rinse your hair with apple cider vinegar and sage tea. Wash your hair as you normally do, using your regular shampoo and hair conditioner. Follow up by running a mixture of equal parts of apple cider vinegar and sage tea throughout your hair. Rinse your hair with warm water.
- Mix 1 tsp. of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water. Stir and drink. Drink this mixture two to three times a day. You may not see a noticeable difference in the thickness of your hair for about two months.
- Take apple cider vinegar pills. These can be bought at most health food stores and most pharmacies. These are ideal for the people who cannot stomach drinking the apple cider directly. Make sure the pills are all natural.
- Purchase specialized shampoos or rinses that contain apple cider vinegar. These can be found at specialized health and beauty stores, both online and at your nearest shopping mall.
- Make your own apple cider hair rinse. Mix 1 cup of apple cider vinegar and 1 cup of tea tree oil. Apply to your scalp, massaging the mixture into the scalp. Leave the mixture on for 10 minutes. Rinse with warm water.
Procyanidins Activate Hair Follicle Growth
The richest known source of procyanidin B-2 is the skins of immature (baby) green apples. Polyphenols from apples have an astonishing range of health effects, and may be nature’s perfect antioxidant. Many people taking apple procyanidins in pill form notice faster hair growth, stronger fingernails, and softer, smoother skin.
In every study, apple procyanidins have proven completely safe for humans and animals. There is no toxicity, no irritation, and no side effects. This natural hair loss remedy may be nature’s best option for millions of people who suffer from thinning hair, falling hair, and male pattern baldness.