This post is dedicated to funny valentine’s day jokes. These new and best collection of valentine’s day jokes text messages are in English.
We are quite sure that you will love this post, So let’s get started and don’t forget to subscribe to our Newsletter to keep track on our next post in this series.
1. I’m Sending Out Some Cards
A guy walks into a post office one day to see a middle-aged, balding man standing at the counter methodically placing “Love” stamps on bright pink envelopes with hearts all over them. He then takes out a perfume bottle and starts spraying scent all over them.
His curiosity getting the better of him, he goes up to the balding man and asks him what he is doing. The man says, “I’m sending out 1,000 Valentine cards signed, ‘Guess who?'”
“But why?” asks the man.
“I’m a divorce lawyer,” the man replies.
2. What NOT To Give Her For Valentines Day
1. A box of chocolates, clumsily rearranged in an attempt to hide the fact you ate all the caramel ones.
2. Any food item with the words “diet”, “light”, or “high fiber” on the label.
3. Any video starring Sylvester Stallone or Jim Carrey.
4. Flowers from a hospital’s gift shop–or worse, a mortuary’s.
5. Any household appliance, power tool or other item from the harder side of Sears.
6. A gift certificate.
8. Anything you could have bought at the gas station mini-mart on the way over, even if you didn’t.
9. An apologetic look and the words “That was today?”
3. A Mommy Moment
Four-year-old Mitch loved candy almost as much as his mom Ann did. He and Daddy had given her a beautiful heart-shaped box of chocolates for Valentine’s Day. A few days later Mitch was eyeing it, wishing to have a piece of it. As he reached out to touch one of the big pieces, Ann said to him, “If you touch it, then you have to eat it. Do you understand?”
“Oh, yes,” he said, nodding his head. Suddenly his little hand patted the tops of all the pieces of candy. “Now I can eat them all.”