Whether it is because we got up late, we lost track of time or we are simply too busy, sometimes we just do not have time to spend half an hour putting on our makeup. For those that do not want to leave the house bare faced. You bolt out of bed and run to the clock in the lounge to assess the damage. You have 12 minutes to get to work. You have a shower, pull back your hair and skip makeup because you do not have the 20 minutes it normally takes.
At work, you feel unprepared and colorless and after counting the minutes till your first break, you whip out to the toilets and despairingly try to make your one lip gloss compact perform great and extraordinary feats! Know how to apply a super-speedy color look and you can save your dignity and start the day with confidence even when you are strapped for time. Also handy when you have to travel light or are stranded with only one color to use!
Tips for Apply Makeup in Five Minutes:
- After taking a bath, apply some moisturizer on your face. Leave it on your face for sometime; say a minute or two, so that your skin gets enough time to absorb the moisture.
- In the meantime, get your entire makeup ready, so that you do not end up wasting time looking for different cosmetics. In other words, you need to prepare your foundation, sponge/ foundation brush, eye shadow, eyeliner, mascara, sharpened brow pencil, lipstick, lip brush, loose powder, powder blushes and blush-on brush.
- Now, apply the foundation on your face and blend it with the help of a sponge or a foundation brush.
- Next, you will have to apply your favorite eye shadow, followed by eyeliner, which will help define your eyes. Concentrate on the shape of your eyes while using the liner, since you only have limited time in hand and do not want to use it in correcting wrong make up.
- Apply mascara on the tips of your eyelashes. At this point, if it is needed, you can apply a few small strokes of brow pencil, to enhance the color or shape of your eyebrows.
- Apply a nice shade of lipstick on your lips. Instead of directly applying the lipstick onto your lips, use a lip brush to spread the color evenly over them in less time.
- Put some blush-on on your cheeks, with the help of a brush. Thereafter, gently apply some loose powder on your nose and the t-zone. This will prevent the area from becoming oily.
- Finally, go for a quick final check in the mirror to see whether you need to make a few corrections or not. If not, you are ready to dazzle in front of the world!