A person’s wedding day is of course the most memorable day in a person’s life. And being the people who are getting married it brings right in the middle of everyone’s attention. And it becomes all the more important for them to look at their best on this very important day of their lives. Putting time and thought into your Asian bridal makeup will make everything go smoothly and leave you looking gorgeous for your big day.
Asian bridal wedding makeup is a vital part of an Asian wedding. Brides want to look stunning but not overdone. Radiant, sophisticated Asian wedding makeup is simple if you remember the following tips.
Asian Bridal Makeup Tips
- First apply foundation on your eyelids. On top, apply a nude hue eye shadow as this creates a perfect base for the color. This keeps the colors in place and adds intensity.
- You should brush a deep bronze hue into the eye’s contour. Then, apply a softer hue of bronze over the outer part of the eyelid.
- Apply a deep shade of copper to the middle section of the lower eyelid. Apply a creamy color on the inner lid corner. Use the same color to highlight the brow bone. This combination of colors enhances the eyes.
- You should then blend the colors evenly using a brush. To add depth to the look, apply a red eye shadow into the contour crease. Remember to blend any harsh lines.
- You can dab a bit of glitter to the middle section of the eyelid. This adds a touch of glamour to your look.
- You should apply a mascara to the top eyelashes. For dramatic eyes, you can wear false eyelashes. After all, it’s your big wedding!
- You should next fill in your eyebrows with eyebrow powder. Apply it with an angled brush. To keep it in shape, you can comb eyebrow gel through it.
- Now, apply a black liquid eyeliner along the eyelash line. For a traditional wide-eyed look, flick it upwards.
- Apply a foundation to the rest of your face using a brush. You should blend it down the neck. To achieve a professional finish, Naveeda suggests to use good quality brushes.
- Now, hide any imperfections like blemishes or flaws using a concealer. Apply it with your fingertips and blend it evenly into the foundation.
- Set or fix the foundation with loose, translucent powder.
- As it is your special day,Naveeda suggests to use blusher in a little excessive amount. Apply it on the apples of your cheeks. Sweep along the cheek bones.
- To get rid of any harsh lines, use a large soft brush and gently dust over loose powder.
- First line your lips with a lip liner. Try to soften the lip line with a brush.
- Now, fill in your lips with a deep red color lipstick. You can blend a bronze lipstick for a opulent, rich look.
- To add the final touch, dab on some gold lipgloss to make the lips appear more fuller.