Angelina Jolie is a popular actress who has captured Hollywood’s attention with her incredible acting skills and drop dead gorgeous looks. She has a natural beauty, with the most intriguing facial features. Starting with her famous full lips, and till the boyish tattoos, Angelina looks good with or without makeup. But when wearing it, we have to admit, she is absolutely gorgeous. So here are the best tips and tricks to steal Angelina Jolie’s makeup.
Angelina Jolie Eye Makeup Tips:
1. A big part of this look is the clean, classic shape of Angelina’s eyebrows. So before you apply any makeup, use your tweezers to shape and clean up your eyebrows.
2. Use a concealer brush to apply a cream concealer under the eye and on the eyelid. Using your fingertips, blend well using a tapping motion. Apply foundation only where needed to even out redness or conceal any imperfections. To apply the foundation use your fingers and the same tapping motion you used to apply the concealer. If your skin is in good shape, you can skip the foundation.
3. Dab a makeup sponge into loose powder and use it to lightly pat the t-zone and the area around the eyes to control shine and set the concealer. A sponge actually gives a finer application than a powder puff. This will help prevent the powder from settling into fine lines and creating a crepey look. This is a good technique for mature skin.
4. Sweep a pale yellow shimmer shadow all over the eyelid and up into the crease using a shadow brush. Using a dark brown eyeliner pencil draw a line along the top lash line. On the bottom lashes start at the outer corner and only draw the line 1/3 of the way in. Use a Q-tip to lightly smudge the liner for a soft, smoky look.
5. Working with a deep gray shadow, use a brush to apply the color to the outer corners of the eyes, taking it half way into the crease. Using a fluffy shadow brush, blend the color well by running the brush back and forth in a dusting motion. With a liner brush layer the shadow over the eyeliner pencil. This will help the liner wear longer and add to the smokiness of this look. Under the eyebrow apply a white shimmer eye shadow and blend well. Curl the lashes using an eyelash curler and apply lots of black mascara to the top and bottom lashes.
6. If your brows are fine on their own, just brush them and that’s it. If they need a little extra definition, use a brow powder to softly fill in any areas where they may be scant. The goal is to keep the brow soft and natural, you don’t want them to look too done.
Angelina Jolie Lips Makeup Tips:
1. Use lip plumpers. These typically contain cinnamon oil. The heat from the plumpers draws blood to the surface of your lips, which helps to create more fullness. If you don’t want to spend the money for them, just buy plain cinnamon oil and use on after you apply your lipstick. If you use it before, you’ll have to wait for the oil to be absorbed and sink in to your lips.
2. Always soften lips before applying any lip makeup. Allow to absorb for at least 10 minutes before applying makeup. This helps your lip liner glide on more easily and will help lipstick from bleeding outside the lines.
3. Place lip liners in the freezer so they’re good and firm when you use them. If your liner crumbles or the points keep breaking off, your lines will go on too thick. Full lips should look natural and not take too much attention away from the rest of your face.
4. Lip glosses make your lips look larger. Use clear colors or colored lip glosses to help create full lips. If you want more of a matte finish, apply a small amount of loose powder or minerals with a soft powder brush after you apply your lipstick and liner.
5. Apply a light pearly lipstick or gloss in the middle of your bottom lip. The effect is fuller, plumper looking lips.
6. Your lips will instantly look fuller and poutier with the right type of lipstick. There are tons of lipstick colors available, so be choosy. Always opt for lipsticks that flatter your skin tone and blend well. Also, make sure that any lipstick you buy, provides moisturizers for your lips as well.
Angelina Jolie Face Makeup Tips:
1. Angelina has a perfect flawless skin. Start with cleaning, toning and moisturizing your skin. This is a basic rule for each skin type, the only difference is that you should use the skin care products that are appropriate for you.
2. When you’re done with the daily skin care routine, try to hide your flaws by using a concealer to cover your dark circles, foundation to cover your skin problems and a powder for the matte finish. If you don’t have any major skin problem to hide, than just go for a simple translucent powder to get her matte look. Keep in mind that Angelina Jolie has a light skin that she never lets sunburned, so start using a moisturizer with a high SPF.