Find the hottest party makeups and get the most sexy look. Prom, wedding, or any other kind of party makeup ideas are all here to help you out. Do’s and don’ts assure you to be up to date with the trends and the easiest party makeup tutorials provide you a step by step guide to your perfect seducing looks. Party makeup trends and glamorous styles for every personality.
Choose your dress, footwear and accessories for the big occasion in advance. Once all the elements come together, it will help you get an idea about your look and you will be able to select your make up accordingly.
Fresh Looking Skin
- Wash your face with warm water, using your favorite face wash.
- Rub ice on your face for 5-10 mins, in breaks.
- Dab some cleansing milk on a cotton ball and wipe your face with it.
- Apply some lotion/ moisturizer, while making sure you do not end up leaving your face oily.
- Depending upon your complexion, apply foundation all over your face, with the help of a sponge/foundation brush. You can apply a darker shade of the foundation on the broader parts of your face.
- Now, apply shimmer powder on your face, over the foundation, with the help of a brush.
- Blush your cheeks, adding color gradually. Use some blusher on the sides of the forehead and chin as well.
- First of all, you need to apply the eye-shadow on your eyelids
- Define your eyes with eyeliner, making use of short strokes.
- Next, apply 2-3 coats of mascara, on the tips of your lashes.
- Finally, define your eyebrows with the help of an eyebrow pencil.
- Shape up your lips nicely and precisely, with the help of a lip liner pencil.
- Now is the time to apply the lip color, with the help of a brush.
- Blot the lipstick with tissue and then apply once again.
- Finally, add a coat of gloss on your lips.
- Clean your nails thoroughly and file them to give a proper shape.
- Apply a coat of the colorless base coat and let it dry.
- Add two coats of a nail polish, giving a gap of 10 minutes in-between.
- Add another coat of the colorless base coat and let it dry.