Summer is almost officially here and that usually means less makeup for everyone, you’ll find that your makeup needs to change with the season. Make up application has been always an art form which needs knowledge as well as practice. More of a natural look is great for summertime and remember, the better your skin looks, the better YOU look! Take care of your skin first and your makeup will look amazing.
The Best Summer Makeup Tips for 2013
- Wearing a primer on your skin before you put your foundation on, will not let the foundation melt away in this heat.
- Apply your usual foundation to your nose, then swipe a streak of highlighter down the center of its bridge and back up in a straight line. The paler color sandwiched between the foundation-coated skin will make the sides of your nose appear darker and slimmer in seconds.
- To make round cheeks look more chiseled, you’ll need a highlighting powder and a bronzer that’s two shades darker than your skin tone.
- Bronzer- This is a good way to enhance your natural tan or to give yourself that “natural tan.” It’s best to use one without shimmer though since no one actually gets shimmery when they tan.
- Add a little bit of pink to your cheeks for a rosy hue. Cream blush is best as it will last longer and look more natural.
- A good eye shadow primer will help you to keep your eye shadow from getting creasing and keep it more vibrant in this heat.
- In the summer though, if you know you will be around the ocean or pool (river, lake, etc) then you can wear a clear mascara so you don’t risk the color running down your face or smudging. And don’t forget to curl your lashes.
- Keep yourself vibrant this summer by wearing the like fuchsia, orange or purple lipstick shades. Add a lip liner for that extra appeal to your lips by defining the lips.
Hope you will like and apply these useful makeup tips. You are most welcome to suggest any additions to this list. You can use the comments box below to make any suggestions.