Mehndi is considered to be as the most important part of any celebration or happiness. Pakistani fashion industry now full of with talented and hard working mehndi artists. They are best for making the hands and feet beautiful and theatrical looking for the eyes. No matter whether it is religious occurrence or the wedding function there would be no such single women.
Eid Ul Fitr 2015 is nearly coming! If you want to make this more colorful enough then here we are with Eid mehndi designs 2015. You can apply brown color and black color mehndi designs on this Eid. There are so many kind of mehndi designs that are in fashion. So, here in our today’s post we have collected fifteen awesome Eid Ul Fitr 2015 mehndi designs for women and girls.
Some of the well known designs that are captured inside Mehndi designs are peacock, floral, linear, pattern, traditional and so many others as well. Through this post we will go to paste such Mehndi designs that are best looking for the young girls of all the ages and modern women. Have a look at complete collection just scroll down below.
You may also take a look at our past collections for inspiration:
- How To Get Golden Skin Tone Naturally
- Adorable Lilac Nail Art Designs Collection
- Natural Hair Care Tips For After Swimming
- Famous Mehndi Designs for Christmas 2015
1. Summer Eid ul Fitr Mehndi Designs 2015
2. Cool Arabic Hand Mehndi Designs for Eid 2015
3. Eid ul Fitr Hand and Arm Mehndi Designs for 2015
4. Pakistani Girls Henna Design Eid ul Fitr 2015
5. Latest Eid ul Fiter Hand Mehndi Trend for 2015
6. Stylish Chaand Raat Mehndi Designs for Girls 2015
7. Newest Hand Henna Designs For Eid ul Fitr 2015
8. Nice Eid Ul Fitr Mehndi Design Picture for 2015
9. 2015 Feet Eid ul Fitr Mehndi Designs for Young Girls
10. Fantastic Eid Ul Fitr Mehndi Ideas 2015
11. Awesome Eid ul Fitr Hand Mehndi Designs for Ladies
12. Beautiful Eid Ul Fitr Henna Designs for Teen Girls 2015
13. Fresh Eid Ul Fitr Mehndi Designs For Women
14. Bridal Eid Mehndi Design for Hands 2015
15. Latest Mehndi Designs 2015 For Eid Ul Fitr
I hope you enjoyed this post! Please let us know in the comment section. Also be sure to bookmark this; you never know when it’ll come in handy!