Fine art is art developed primarily for aesthetics, distinguishing it from applied art that also has to serve some practical function. Fine art photography stands in contrast to representational photography, such as photojournalism, which provides a documentary visual account of specific subjects and events. Fine Art photography is always been the best work of photographers. You don’t need only photography skills for clicking fine art photograph but you also need the understanding of photography as art.
Below are some great examples of fine art photographs for your inspiration. These photographs will help you to understand fine art photography. Each image that you find below has been taken from individual photographer portfolios, all of whom have been mentioned in the caption of each piece. Please feel free to explore further works of these photographers on their collections or their personal sites. Don’t forget to subscribe to our RSS-feed and follow us on Twitter and Facebook for recent updates.
You may be interested in the following posts:
- Dazzling Summer Footwear Trends 2015
- Adorable Lilac Nail Art Designs Collection
- How To Get Slim Waist Thighs and Buttocks
- Eye Catching Examples of Animal Migration Photos
1. Jon Jacobsen – Fine Art
2. Great Fine Art Photo
3. Michal Zahornacky
4. Cool Fine Art by Martin Stranka
5. Fine Art Photographer Boutillier Brown
6. Beautiful Fine Art Photograph
7. Amazing Fine Artwork by Jorge Maia
8. Laurence Winram’s Fine Art Picture
9. Surreal Fine Art Photo by Bintoro Bink
10. Fine Art Photo By Denis Grzetic
11. Lineage of Light
12. Empatia – Creative Fine Art
13. Conceptual Art Photography – Paper Plane
14. Dreaming – Fine Art Picture
15. Girl Wearing Colorful Bangles
Hope you like this post. We’d love to have you Pin It, Tweet It, Stumble It and Facebook It to let others know that this resource is now available to them!