Dips sure a great way to add that little zing to your party flavor. This 7 Layer Mexican dip is a tasty and delicious Tex-Mex way to entertain. Every layer of the dip is tastefully put together to give you that perfect taste and flavor that would stay fresh in your memory for a long time to come. Avocados, lemon juice, cheese, mayonnaise and a wide variety of tasty ingredients put together in 7 delicious layers for that awesome taste that is truly unbeatable. A little attention to detail is all that you need to enjoy your tortillas, vegetables or even chips. The 7 Layer Mexican dip is a heavenly combination of ingredients and a great way to entertain in style.
- 1 can Frito bean Dip shopping list
- 2 avocados, mashed and whipped shopping list
- 1 can black chopped ripe olives shopping list
- 2 bunches green onions, chopped shopping list
- 1 large tomato, seeded and diced shopping list
- 1 8-oz pkg sour cream use this to cover and seal the prior ingredients shopping list
- 10 oz grated cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil shopping list
How To Make It:
- Use a Flat, large round or rectangular serving tray/platter.
- Lightly brush platter with Olive oil to provide easier removal of dip
- Use a spatula to spread your ingredients in order listed above.
- First, spread bean dip to cover entire platter
- Next, the whipped avocados
- Sprinkle on the black chopped olives save about 1 tablespoon for decoration on top.
- Sprinkle on the chopped green onions
- Then add your chopped tomato (I usually chop them and drain them well to avoid a watery dip).
- Scoop out the sour cream to form a flat white finish smooth on gently.
- Smother with Cheddar Cheese
- Decorate with a few green onion tops, olives and tomatoes.
- Serve with Tortilla chips