This is an easy dip to prepare and bake for a holiday party or gathering. Ingredients include Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, artichokes, and chopped roasted red pepper. Serve this delicious dip with assorted crackers or tortilla chips.
- 2 14 oz. cans of artichokes (packed in water, not oil)
- 2 cups of freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup of mayonaise
- Salt and pepper
- Drain the artichokes from the can. Coarsely chop them.
- Combine chopped chokes, Parmesan, and mayo into a microwave or oven-proof serving dish.
- Microwave on high heat for 5 minutes, pausing occasionally to stir, to ensure that the dip gets heated evenly. Add fresh ground pepper and salt to taste.
- Serve with toasted, thinly sliced French baguettes, crackers, or even leaves of endive.