Hash brown casseroles can be a delicious breakfast or a simple meal anytime of day. With the correct ingredients, anyone can prepare a casserole that both children and adults will enjoy. A pan, bowl, measuring cup, and spoon are all that is needed to create the casserole.
- 1 – 9 x 13 inch greased pan
- 1 – Bag of hash browns
- 2 – Cups diced ham (can be bought pre-diced or sliced ham can be cut)
- 1 – Cup of whole milk
- 7 – Eggs
- 4 – Cups of Monterey Jack
- ½ – Teaspoon of Mustard
- ½ – Teaspoon of Salt
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
- Mix hash browns, cheese, and ham in a bowl.
- Spread hash brown mixture across the 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Mix eggs, milk, mustard, and salt together in a bowl until blended well.
- Pour egg mixture evenly over the hash browns in the pan.
- Cover pan and cook for 1 hour.
- Uncover and check casserole to make sure it is cooked evenly.