Would you like to taste the best ever Cereal Griddle Cakes? The Cereal Griddle Cakes is made with cereal which can be easily found at any grocery store. Note this Cereal Griddle Cakes, otherwise you might regret your decision later.
- 1/2 cup of ready-to-eat cereal such as corn flakes; crushed
- 1/4 cup of sweet milk
- 1/2 cup of sifted flour
- 1 level teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/2 cup of thick sour cream
- 1/8 teaspoon of baking soda
- White of 1 egg
- Yolk of 1 egg, beaten
- Slice of salt pork, to oil the griddle
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- Sift the soda before measuring, then stir it into the cream.
- Sift the flour with the baking powder.
- Pour the cream over the crushed cereal and add the yolk, salt, sweet milk, and the sifted flour.
- Mix all together thoroughly, then beat in the lightly beaten egg white.
- Place small cakes of batter on a hot, greased griddle or an iron frying pan.
- Brown on both sides.