My longing for Corn And Cheese Griddle Cake strengthened during high school days. This Corn And Cheese Griddle Cake when served as a Dessert will bring happiness in your dining room. Cheese is the key ingredient in Corn And Cheese Griddle Cake. Do try this and get back to me with your views.
- 1 cup/100 gms. maize flour
- 1/2 cup/50 gms. plain flour
- 2 cups/425 ml. milk
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 4 tbsps. castor sugar
- 1 level tsp. salt
- 2 level tsps. baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 4 tbsps. melted butter or margarine
- Sift together both flours, salt, baking powder and sugar.
- Beat eggs, stir in milk, blend in flour and cheese gradually.
- Add butter or margarine, mix well.
- Heat a griddle (tava) and drop 1-2 tablespoons mixture in the center of the griddle, spread lightly, bake until done, turning to brown on both sides.
- Serve hot for breakfast.