Usually I use a lot of garlic when cooking, because I love the taste of garlic. Fortunately my husband likes too. However, many people do not like garlic, specially because of its intensive smell. It already happened that some colleagues of my husband told him that he had garlic breath (uppss!).
- 2 teaspoons crushed garlic
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Warm the garlic and olive oil to blend the flavors. In a separate dish, combine the bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese. Dip the chicken breasts in the olive oil and garlic mixture, then into the bread crumb mixture. Place in a shallow baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes, until no longer pink and juices run clear.