Chicken breasts marinated in Italian-style salad dressing, then baked! It is the easiest and most delicious meal ever and my husband thinks I slave all day to make it!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (halves)
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup fine dry Italian bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup butter
- Wash chicken and pat dry. Dip chicken into eggs. Combine cheese and bread crumbs. Coat chicken thoroughly with crumb mixture. Place on greased baking sheet. Drizzle with salad dressing and place pats of butter on each piece of chicken. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- This recipe is very good. I serve it with a Caesar salad, rice pilaf and garlic bread, all of witch is very easy to prepare which leaves time for the ROMANCE!