Deviled eggs are the perfect picnic side dish or elegant addition to a lunch buffet. With the right recipe, making deviled eggs can be wickedly easy.
- 6 hard-cooked large eggs, peeled
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons minced celery
- 1 tablespoon minced dill pickle
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- Dash of hot sauce
- Halve the eggs lengthwise and pop the yolks from the whites. Set the whites aside, rounded side up on a plate. Mix the yolks with the mayonnaise and Worcestershire sauce in a medium bowl until the mixture is smooth and light. Add the celery, pickle, parsley, and season with the salt and hot sauce.
- Spoon the yolk mixture back into the whites and sprinkle with paprika. Serve now or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.