This chicken timbales recipe is good enough to surprise your family in a pleasant way. Use the freshest of chicken available to get a flavorful chicken timbales. It is the perfect choice for Main Dish. When it comes to cooking I am my worst critic. Kindly comment and let me know how is this chicken timbales.
- 2 cups cooked, canned or raw chicken, finely minced
- 3/4 cup heavy cream or evaporated milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 egg whites
- Ripe olives
- Mushroom Sauce
- 6 timbale molds
- Butter or margarine for molds
How to Make Chicken Timbales
- Start oven, set at 325° F., or Moderate. Grease the timbale molds lightly. Fill a shallow baking pan half full of hot water.
- Combine the chicken, cream or evaporated milk, salt and pepper and mix thoroughly. Press the mixture through a sieve or ricer
- Add salt to the egg whites and whip stiff. Fold lightly into the chicken mixture.
- Slice the olives and arrange 3 or 4 pieces in the bottom of each mold. Fill the molds 3/4 full with the chicken mixture and place in the baking pan. Cover the molds with a sheet of heavy waxed paper or parchment.
- Bake about 20 minutes, or until the mixture is firm.