The only thing better than one good dip is a variety. All the popular crab dips are here. Start with the 3-cups-of-heaven original cold crab dip, or try it hot, with artichoke, or with other seafoods.
- 1 pound jumbo lump crab meat, free of shells
- 1 cup grated pepper jack cheese
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/4 cup green onions, minced, optional
- 5 to 6 roasted garlic cloves or 2 cloves minced
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon or lime juice
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a casserole and gently stir until thoroughly mixed. Bake for 40 minutes. Serve hot with crackers or toast points.