Do you want one awesome recipe idea to attempt today? This Eggs With Brown Butter is too good to be missed, so make a special note of it it. This Eggs With Brown Butter is so tasty that I cannot resist serving it as a Side Dish often. Make this Eggs With Brown Butter for your family today to let them know that how much you love them. Armband tattoos are one of the most popular tattoo styles. This is largely due to the fact that they make great starter tattoos, and if placed high on the arm, are very discreet. They can also be incredibly versatile in terms of design.
- dozen large eggs
- 3 large radishes, finely julienned
- 2 tablespoons creme frafche or sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 ounce salmon caviar
- Put the eggs in a large saucepan, cover with cold water and bring to a rolling boil over high heat. Cover the saucepan tightly and remove from the heat. Let stand, covered, for 12 minutes.
- Fill a medium bowl with ice water. Pour out the water from the saucepan and shake the pan gently to crack the egg shells. Transfer the eggs to the ice water to cool, then pat the eggs dry. Peel the eggs and halve each one lengthwise. Slice a thin sliver from the bottom of each egg half to keep it steady.
- In a small bowl, combine the julienned radishes with the creme fraiche. grated lemon zest and a pinch each of salt and pepper. Spoon the radish mixture on top of the eggs and top each with a small dollop of salmon caviar.
- In a small skillet, cook the butter over moderate heat until lightly browned and fragrant, about 5 minutes. Season with salt and spoon a small drizzle over the caviar.