Chicken breasts are grilled with a marinade of lemon or lime juice, garlic, and chili powder, along with oregano.
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup fat free Italian-style dressing
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 zucchini
- Place washed chicken breasts in large sealable bag. Add 1 cup fat-free Italian dressing and close. Let marinate for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Cut up peppers into big chunks, and zucchini into big slices. Put into another sealable bag. Coat with leftover dressing.
- Grill chicken and veggies over medium heat.