Not only a gourmet, but anyone can judge how appetizing and flavorful Eggs a La Caracas is. It is always prepared with Poultry as the most essential ingredient. It is an ideal Side Dish. Will you be able to suggest a recipe on par with this Eggs a La Caracas recipe? I doubt.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 pound dried beef
- 1 tablespoon grated cheese
- 1 cup tomatoes
- Salt and pepper
- 4 eggs
- Onion juice
- Melt the butter in a frying pan and, when hot, add the dried beef and cheese.
- Toss lightly until the beef is slightly frizzled.
- Add the tomatoes, seasonings, and lightly beaten eggs.
- Stir and cook gently until it reaches a creamy consistency.