Even a bar of chocolate cannot lift my spirits as well as this Anchovy Stuffed Eggs. I prefer to make Anchovy Stuffed Eggs as a Side Dish for all my family get-together. Poultry is the most important ingredient in Anchovy Stuffed Eggs. A family favorite that is feasted upon every weekend, this Anchovy Stuffed Eggs recipe should not be missed!
- 6 hard cooked eggs, cut in half lengthwise
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- Dash pepper
- 1 to 2 tablespoons finely cut canned anchovy fillets
How to Make Anchovy Stuffed Eggs:
- Remove egg yolks; mash.
- Blend in mayonnaise and pepper.
- Stir in anchovies to taste.
- Fill whites with mixture, using pastry tube if desired. (For that brimful look of plenty, fill only 8 of the whites; chop
- extras for a salad garnish.)
- Trim with diced pimiento, bits of parsley.