Not only a gourmet, but anyone can judge how appetizing and flavorful Taco Salad is. It is a great Appetizer. In my opinion, if one is a chef, one ought to have a personal recipe of Taco Salad, just like I do.
- 2 packages (4 serving size) or 1 package Jell Brand Lemon Flavor Sugar Free Gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 cup canned kidney beans, drained
- 1/2 cup medium salsa
- 1/4 cup grated Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
How to make Taco Salad
- Completely dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
- Chill until slighdy thickened.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Spoon gelatin mixture into 4 individual plastic containers or serving dishes.
- Chill until firm, about 2 hours.