I used honey in this fat free honey whole wheat bread recipe because it adds viscosity and sweetness to the dough without adding extra fat. I also liked the extra flavor the honey added to the bread. I used a local sage honey that I like on my morning toast, so I thought it would be a great addition to my bread.
- 10 -11 ounces distilled water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt (I use Celtic Sea Salt)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Molasses
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Honey
- 3 1/2 cups Whole-Wheat Flour
- 1 tablespoon Vital Gluten
- 2 teaspoons Yeast
- All items should be at room temperature before you begin.
- Put the ingredients in in the order recommended by the manufacturer of your bread machine.
- Put the bread machine on the dough cycle or for dinner rolls.
- Take out the dough and make dinner rolls.
- Bake at 350 for twenty minutes or until golden brown.