This glace fruits or nuts will make your taste buds crave for more! This glace fruits or nuts when served as dessert is sure to please your family members. Your near and dear ones including your pals will vouch for this tempting glace fruits or nuts recipe. Try it.
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup water
- 2/3 cup light corn sirup
- Small fruits or sections of larger fruits or whole nut meats
- Make a sirup of the sugar, water and corn sirup.
- Boil, with out stirring, to the hard crack stage (300Â° F.).
- Remove the saucepan from the fire and put it into an outer pan of boiling water to keep the sirup from hardening.
- Drop in the well drained fruit or the nut-meats, a few at a time.
- Skim out and place on heavy waxed paper to dry.