Would you like to try a delicious Chicken And Corn Pudding recipe? This Caribbean recipe of Chicken And Corn Pudding is enjoyed the world over. The main ingredient in Chicken And Corn Pudding is always corn. Chicken And Corn Pudding can be prepared in not more than 5 minutes.
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken
- 2 cups cooked whole-kernel corn
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 green pepper, minced
- 1 teaspoon instant minced onion
- 3/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Dash of ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup grated Cheddar cheese
- Mix all ingredients and put in shallow 1 1/2 quart baking dish.
- Bake in preheated slow oven (325°F.) for 1 hour, or until firm.