This is a good healthy recipe because it’s baked not fried and the ranch dressing gives it so much more flavor. We have them for snacks, appetizers or with some sort of salad for a main meal.
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves – cut into bite size pieces
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1/4 cups Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Roll chicken pieces in the melted butter or margarine, then roll in the breadcrumbs
- Bake the chicken fingers in the preheated oven for about 10 minutes. Turn them over and cook for another 10 minutes or until they are brown and pierce easily with a fork. Ready to serve!