This is a very good and easy chicken spaghetti. Any kind of pasta can be used. I used Rotini (33) this time and it came out very nice. Also the breadsticks went very well with it.
- 3 cups cooked, finely cubed or shredded chicken meat
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. spaghetti noodles
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Boil spaghetti in a large pot of salted boiling water. Let simmer, stirring occasionally, for 8 to 10 minutes or until pasta is al dente. Drain.
- Coat a 9 x 13 inch pan with cooking spray. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl combine the chicken, cooked spaghetti, bell pepper, cream of chicken soup, chicken broth and 1 cup of the cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and mix all together.
- Spread mixture into the baking dish and bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle remaining cup of cheese on top and bake for another 15 minutes.